HULK82 is offline New Member

Help Help And Advise

Hey bros......i'll just get to the point otherwise this is gonna be a long thread.....okay im 22 just gonna finish up my 4th cycle, in 6 weeks.....i'm 226 right now, 5,11........

all the other 3 cycles were sust and deca........
    and this one that i'm doing now is a 14 week cycle, 600test enth, and 400 deca a week...i did a preload of 4 weeks of dbol.........now i just started hit'n up winny everyother day..about 2 weeks ago and have about 4 weeks left of winny............

ive gained about 6 pounds of this but pretty good strength of it so far but like i said i still have 6 weeks left........STARTED CYCLE ON FEB4 GOING TILL END OF MAY.......

my question is that the winny is suck'n all the water outa me and totally dropped my "mass" down, like i'm look'n much more leaner and the cuts are start'n to show more.....but the mass drop totally sorta stressed me out..like my back went down big time ever since winny started......so what do you guys recommend...also i'm gonna hit up CLen to get rid of the stomach and a bit of jigglyness on the butt...

also i wanna start up a another cycle in September...this time guys i want QUALITY mass and strength that will stay.....i don't want that much water or crap that's just gonna flush out.........what kind of cycle should i do...i don't mind slow gains but i want atleast 7-9 pounds of Quality clean, cut mass..so what drugs should i take.........

if you bros' could please get back to me on both these questions and concerns i would love it.........i'm just a bit confused and look'n for advise from all you pros....
    Last edited by HULK82; 04-07-2004 at 04:54 AM.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    how's your diet been lately?i know winny gives u a more hardened look,but it should of "dropped your mass"....

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    (sorry), should not have dropped your mass...

SaTyR is offline Member
    The cycle you are now doing is good enough for a quality 15-30lbs.

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Hulk, Im curious to see what your diet looks like if you say you lost alot of mass. Obviously winny would cut you up, but I was wondering what your eating/cardio looks like

my diets pretty good, but with school full time and work full time sometimes it's kinda hard to eat.......i hit up about 350 grams of protein, that's with shakes and food.....

but i'm on a freaze now...i'm not growing i think my receptors and all saturated so that's why i'm gonna start up back it septeber..

also when i started the test....the flu hit me hard real hard for about 2 weeks, like i couln't breath blood pressure was through the roof, and i didn't sleep for 2 weeks...so that made me loose alot of mass and strength also cause i coul'nt eat.........i ended up in the freak'n ER cuz the blood pressure was too high man.....

that's why i wanted your guys opinon on my next cycle.......so could you all give some advise please..the more the better.

bros i need some advice here..........actually as much as i can get..........

hey guys no ones really responded...........i'm really looking forward for you all to respond......please hit me up with some answers.........and advise...

thanx

Thread Information