Mooky is offline New Member

which type of Test should i take with my fina

sup guys, what TEST would u recommend would be best while taking with Fina... ive seen where most peeps take Prop with it.. why is that... i was goin to take Sustanon with my fina... what do ya'll think would be a better choice and why? thanks

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Any single ester. I like prop...virormones rock baby!

WHy is a Single Ester better than like Sus with 4 different types??

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooky
    WHy is a Single Ester better than like Sus with 4 different types??
    Fina and prop are great together for cutting and even bulking. If you want to run a longer ester than go with test Enanthate or cyp...these are both better IMO than sus. but if sus is what you've got then you need EOD injections. and fina should be ED,

To get the most out of S250 you would have to inject it EOD. If you want to go that high of mg's then go for it.

M 250
    T
    W 250
    Th
    Fr 250
    Sa
    Sun 250

Ok, why would Sus have to be injected eod, 2 of the tests in the sus last up to 3 weeks, i know the Prop in the sus only last for bout 2 days but other than that, ive read where u only have to take a shot like once a week... im just curious ive never read where u have to take sus eod to get Great results.. ive always read that sus is pound for pound the best overall Test there is on the market, at least that is what this Site tells ya, steroid .com,so ya'll think enanphate is the Way to go then... yea i am goin to take about 100mg of Fina eod , it will be my second use for fina... i didn't run any test with it the first go around, i ran Winnie and Eq with it, i didn't like the Results at all, i think it was b/c i didn't run any Test with it, what do ya'll think

No flame...but there is tonnes of info this board about test esters...I would suggest researching before you choose your cycle. Just my .02

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Any single ester. I like prop...virormones rock baby!
    I gotta get some of that just to find out what all the Hype is about.
    TSW

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooky
    sup guys, what TEST would u recommend would be best while taking with Fina... ive seen where most peeps take Prop with it.. why is that... i was goin to take Sustanon with my fina... what do ya'll think would be a better choice and why? thanks
    Mooky,

People usually take testosterone propionate (prop) with fina when they are trying to cut. Propionate tends to create less water retention than the longer lasting esters of testosterone . The less water retention you have, the more cut you can get.

The best choice of testosterone depends on: (1) your ability/willingness to take frequent shots (2) your goals--cutting vs. bulking and (3) your personal reaction to the different kinds of test with respect to what other steroids you'll be stacking with it during a cycle.

Prop must be taken either once per day or once every other day to be effective. Sustanon can be taken every day, every other day or twice per week. Although, if you take sust only twice per week, you will minimize the effectiveness of the fast acting testosterone ester component of sustanon (a blend of long and short-acting esters of test). If you plan to inject only twice per week, a single long-lasting ester such as cypionate or enanthate are better choices than prop or sust.

Since you plan to run fina EOD, this would be a convinient time to run prop EOD.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 04-07-2004 at 03:20 AM.

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    To get the most out of S250 you would have to inject it EOD. If you want to go that high of mg's then go for it.

M 250
    T
    W 250
    Th
    Fr 250
    Sa
    Sun 250
    Why does he have to do 1ml EOD? Why can't he just do .5ml EOD? I mean, he obviously doesn't have much experience. Advice like that could **** this guy up. I'd do .5ml EOD - You don't want to be doing a gram of test a week. Who cares about needles, they are cheap. I'd rather spend an extra 10$ on needles then put double what I need of Test in my body and double the chances of ****ing myself up.

Thread Information