jmp51483 is offline Member

Question My Nolva didn't come in on time!! Question inside

Hey guys,

Well I started my Test Enan cycle this week, I was expecting my nolvadex to come in the day after my shot. Well, I get an e-mail saying it was delivered to the wrong address, Now Im really worried. Im on my first week and Second injection of Enan 250. Should I stop my cycle and wait until the Nolva gets here? They told me it should be here the latest of Tuesday of next week. Or will I be okay without being on Nolva for the first week? Just looking for some info guys now I'm kinda worried! I don't want to end up with bad sides!

Thanks!!

Gear101 is offline Member
    i think you'll be ok.. it will take 3-4 weeks for the test to kick in.. first rule of doing gear... have everything you need before you start..

toolman is offline Banned
    I would stop the cycle and wait as you only did one shot so you'll be OK. Nothing worse than tits on a bull.

Remember never to break the cardinal rule. DO NOT start a cycle without kEVERYTHING on hand...including anti-e's

jmp51483 is offline Member
    Thanks guys I appreciate it... I really thought everything was going to come in ok.. Had a tracking # and everything. They just left off the most important part of my address the # I just got anxious and jumped the gun, won't happen again. Thanks for all of your help!

Thread Information