racer1 is offline New Member

Injection site redness and inflammation

New to the board. Just wondering about injection redness and swelling. I have been taking sust. 250 and primo, I injected 2 cc of Sust. 250 sunday, went to the gym, monday the site was really sore and felt tight. Now the site is slightly red with a little discoloration around the actual injection itself. Can I get this to go away with heat? antibiotics as a last resort?

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Go to a Doctor ( I myself am not a Doctor ) sounds like you have an infection. What kind of sus is it?

racer1 is offline New Member
    its from pakistan, everything seems right, I have gained some good size so far, just kinda freaked me out having a problem like that for the first time. Kinda hard to explain to the family physician, you know the look they give you....

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    It happens. Localized inflammation. Take some Motrin and put some moist heat on for 20 minutes 3 times a day.

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    your body reacting to BA or foreign susbstances it'll subsist in a couple days.. give it three or four and then start worrying

Bigboy7 is offline New Member
    I have the same problem went to a trainer and got an ultra sound done to break up the swelling and take care of the pain after a week it still hurts a bit but is better however there is a little bump where i injected what can that be from

Thread Information