Thread: cycle advice

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member

Cool cycle advice

i have 2 friends that ran this cycle and had pretty good gains with it gained about 14-15 pounds muscle lowered b/f(not sure how much but noticeable) i want to run same cycle i have experience with deca and eq

weeks 1-8 super test 250(same as sus250)250,300,350,350,350,350,300,250
    weeks 4-10 winni qv 100mg 100mg eod
    weeks 4-10 clen 3 tabs daily 1 week on 1 week off
    weeks 1-15 10 mg nolva daily
    weeks 10-11 2500iu hcg
    weeks 1-15 100mg clomid daily

what do you guys think of this cycle?

razor67 is offline Banned
    dont pyramid the test...keep dose constant
    shouldnt need hcg
    clomid all the way through? why?
    use it post cycle bro..

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by razor67
    dont pyramid the test...keep dose constant
    shouldnt need hcg
    clomid all the way through? why?
    use it post cycle bro..
    What he said.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, the one point I do see to this cycle is gaining mass but hardening the gains to the end. That is why in this cycle the winny is ran little longer than the test.

As for clomid ED through out. Clomid will hinder gains running it through out like that. In your system it will be a constant battle between HPTA shut down and restore. You can run HCG at about 500iu's 2 weeks to the end of the cycle but it only restores testicular atrophy not your natural production. In this cycle it is not long enough to worry about HCG.

Clomid should be run post cycle next day after the last administration of winstrol . You do have it right doing the test shot then end winstrol 2 weeks after that. So administering clomid day after winstrol will be correct in this cycle. Both the steroids should be done by then because you are supposed to wait 2 weeks after last test injection.

You should also run the test longer to 10-12 weeks and run winny to week 14 for better gains in my opinion. Winstrol needs to be run ED not EOD.

DO NOT PYRAMID... Pyramiding a cycle is old school and the point of a cycle is to keep constant levels through out administration of a cycle. Reach a saturation phase and hold it there consistantly as long as possible. If you pyramid this will hinder the whole process completely and you will suffer more side affects and not benefit from the cycle properly.

Also, run nolva 10mg ED then up it to 20mg ED through PCT. If you suffer any sides like gyno then up the dosage to 60-80mg ED until gyno subsides.

Again the clen should be run 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. ECA in between if possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    i have 2 friends that ran this cycle and had pretty good gains with it gained about 14-15 pounds muscle lowered b/f(not sure how much but noticeable) i want to run same cycle i have experience with deca and eq

weeks 1-8 super test 250(same as sus250)250,300,350,350,350,350,300,250
    weeks 4-10 winni qv 100mg 100mg eod
    weeks 4-10 clen 3 tabs daily 1 week on 1 week off
    weeks 1-15 10 mg nolva daily
    weeks 10-11 2500iu hcg
    weeks 1-15 100mg clomid daily

what do you guys think of this cycle?

wow thanks luvmy

thanks luvmyroids that was a great response about the clomid i meant weeks 13-15 100mg clomid daily one question though with this cycle do you think i could see decent gains im not looking for a gain of 20-25lbs but 10lbs of hard muscle would be good whatta ya think
    thanks again

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    yah. probably about 10pounds of muscularity will be gained. Although, that is debatable. Gene's, diet, and training have a lot to do with gains also. Magic doesn't come in a bottle. All have to be incorporated mathematically. Remember that.
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    thanks luvmyroids that was a great response about the clomid i meant weeks 13-15 100mg clomid daily one question though with this cycle do you think i could see decent gains im not looking for a gain of 20-25lbs but 10lbs of hard muscle would be good whatta ya think
    thanks again

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    if your diet is great, you sleep well, and you get your ass to the gym and bust it while you're there, you should be able to gain 10 lbs.

Thumbs up ur right

i train hard my intake is something like 70%protein 20%carbs 10% fat
    i try to eat right and enough but sometimes its hard thanks again for the info i will let you guys know how i did with my cycle good luck to everyone

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=juiceinthehood]i train hard my intake is something like 70%protein 20%carbs 10% fat
    i try to eat right and enough but sometimes its hard thanks again for the info i will let you guys know how i did with my cycle good luck to everyone [/QUOT

change everything up the way the guys said and you'll be good...

Thread Information