omen78 is offline Member

Ok, here goes again... LR t3/clen combo ?

I will ask this question again. As opposed to bumping TSW's thread and try to get some more definative answers. How would one go about ramping on/off LR's t3/clen combo ? Both are dosed evenly at 125mcgs and would do 2 weeks on/ 2 off. How would you ramp due to the t3 ? Mallet anyone ? Also alittle more info - I'm post cts surgery so I cannot combine with AS due to the fact that I will not be working out for atleast 10 weeks or so. So having nothing to due but the treadmill. I figure I will use this time to lean dowm in prep for my AS comback. So with that any help?
    Last edited by omen78; 04-07-2004 at 09:34 AM.

I just started (since no one would answer me!!!) with .2 ml, then went .3, .4, etc. Now I'm doing .3 three times a day.....it's a novel idea, but it's pain in the A** if you ask me...not sure I'll use it again. T-3 and Clen just flat don't ramp evenly
    TSW

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I know I keep seeing this question pop up and I never know how to answer that but you just put it the best way TSW. They just dont plainly ramp evenly together. I think the combo was a bad idea but good idea in theory.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    I just started (since no one would answer me!!!) with .2 ml, then went .3, .4, etc. Now I'm doing .3 three times a day.....it's a novel idea, but it's pain in the A** if you ask me...not sure I'll use it again. T-3 and Clen just flat don't ramp evenly
    TSW

razor67 is offline Banned
    personally i dont like the liquid t3/clen combo...
    when it comes to t3 ill stick to the tabs

omen78 is offline Member
    guess thats the only answer ... they just dont mix well. Thanks fellas...

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I would take the combo for 7 days on followed by 5 days off...no need to ramp up...just start at your max.

day 1-5 max
    day 6 half of max
    day 7 half of day 6

5 days off then repeat...

for example: as aminumim...

day 1-5 250mcg...125/125...1 ml
    day 6 125mcg...62.5/62.5 .5 ml
    day 7 62.5mcg...30mcg .25 ml

I would recommend close to 1mcg per lb of body weight...so if your 200lbs then 1.5ml a day that's roughly 180-190mcg of ea.

Keep a watchfull eye on your resting temp...I know?...i'm beginning to sound like a broken record! but it's crucial for success!

Take Coleus forskolii throughout if you can and certainly on the off days as well as pct's. 1 cap(250mgs) twice daily while on the enhance the effects of t3 and three times dail;y when off for optimal thyroid regulation. No Epedrine on the off days, caffeine is alright.

Quote Originally Posted by omen78
    I will ask this question again. As opposed to bumping TSW's thread and try to get some more definative answers. How would one go about ramping on/off LR's t3/clen combo ? Both are dosed evenly at 125mcgs and would do 2 weeks on/ 2 off. How would you ramp due to the t3 ? Mallet anyone ? Also alittle more info - I'm post cts surgery so I cannot combine with AS due to the fact that I will not be working out for atleast 10 weeks or so. So having nothing to due but the treadmill. I figure I will use this time to lean dowm in prep for my AS comback. So with that any help?

Thread Information