juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member

Question will i see gains if

i only take 300mg supertest250 for 8 weeks i am also going to run winni starting week 4 through 10 at 100 eod but my ? is with the supertest(same as sus250) i only have a 10ml bottle so i can only do 300mg a week or 150mg every 4 days will see any gains from the test im looking for 20-25 pounds of muscle from it more like 10 -12 pounds of quality muscle do u think ican see tht 10-12lbs (also remeber i will run winni weeks 4-10 at 100mg eod) and at the end of cycle do u think i could see 10-15lbs of quality muscle any opinions will help. i know most of u will up my test dose but at 300mg a weeks for 8 weeks should i get something

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    i only take 300mg supertest250 for 8 weeks i am also going to run winni starting week 4 through 10 at 100 eod but my ? is with the supertest(same as sus250) i only have a 10ml bottle so i can only do 300mg a week or 150mg every 4 days will see any gains from the test im looking for 20-25 pounds of muscle from it more like 10 -12 pounds of quality muscle do u think ican see tht 10-12lbs (also remeber i will run winni weeks 4-10 at 100mg eod) and at the end of cycle do u think i could see 10-15lbs of quality muscle any opinions will help. i know most of u will up my test dose but at 300mg a weeks for 8 weeks should i get something
    Bro, you're wanting to see an end result of 10-12 lbs, on 300mg of a gear that is half gone by the time you shoot again, and another gear by shooting it EOD when it needs to be shot ED.
    I wouldn't use the SuperTest if I were you. It needs to be split up and shot ED to be completely effective, and that pretty darn hard to do on 300mg.
    Either up the SuperTest to 500mg so you can have enough to break up and shoot ED, or get some Enanthate or Cypionate .
    And your Winny is much better @ 50mg ED than 100mg EOD.
    So will you get "something" well yeah, you'll get something...but life is short man, be patient, save a few more bucks and do it right is MHO.
    TSW

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Bro, you're wanting to see an end result of 10-12 lbs, on 300mg of a gear that is half gone by the time you shoot again, and another gear by shooting it EOD when it needs to be shot ED.
    I wouldn't use the SuperTest if I were you. It needs to be split up and shot ED to be completely effective, and that pretty darn hard to do on 300mg.
    Either up the SuperTest to 500mg so you can have enough to break up and shoot ED, or get some Enanthate or Cypionate .
    And your Winny is much better @ 50mg ED than 100mg EOD.
    So will you get "something" well yeah, you'll get something...but life is short man, be patient, save a few more bucks and do it right is MHO.
    TSW

very true,exactly what i was thinking...

razor67 is offline Banned
    also, that 150mg youll be doing twice a week will probably be more like 120mg...

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    TSW hit the good points here. It just isn't enough to get the gains youre looking for. He covered it pretty much so I'll leave my opinion to his.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member

i guess i need

i guess i need more super test i will tell you this my 2 buddies took 350 super 1x a week for 8 weeks with winni starting at week 4 through week 10 at 100mg eod and they look pretty **** good just looking for the same

ps- would 250mg of super every 3 days for 8 weeks be good (i dont want to shoot ed) ill look swiss cheese when its over

jtest is offline New Member
    I would switch to Test E or Cyp....you can run Test E at a low dose 250mgs a week and still see some good results...i know that

Thread Information