go4gold is offline Member

balding question?

just woderinging, a few years ago, i did a cycle of sus, deca , and d-bol, good results, 32 lb gain in 9 weeks. did the clomid after. about 5 months later was going to go on a little cutting cycle, so decided to do some anavar and eq, about a week or 2 later, my hair started to thin real bad. So i stoped, just wondering if it could have been from the previous cycle, or from the eq and anavar? don't think it was from the previous cycle, think it was from the var and eq and if so, which one cause my hair to thin out bad? i think it was the eq in my opinion. still want to try var because heard good strength gains from it. just wondering what you guys think may have caused the hair problem. will say though that my hair went back to norm for the most part, i think a little bit thinner, but can't really tell. Thank god! Was a scary experience loseing it though, depressed the hell out of me. also how is propeica and does it hunder cycle results?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    If your prone to male pattern baldness,then any form of AAS can cause havoc on your hairline.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Propecia works...but takes a few weeks to get going. Don't take with Deca .

Winny and Primo hit hard!!

you think it may have been the deca then Money, why so long then till it had an effect on my hair and why didn't i lose any DURING the firest cycle, just curious.

It wasn't the deca ...just saying that propecia and deca don't mix well bro.

You var could have been winny...seen it done a lot of times.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    It wasn't the deca ...just saying that propecia and deca don't mix well bro.

You var could have been winny...seen it done a lot of times.
    I don't get whay you mean man,You var could have been winny...seen it done a lot of times, what.

Geez...it's not that hard to figure out!

....winny could have been passed off to you as anavar . What kind of var did you use.

It's the EQ that does it IMO...it's doing it to me now, and I'm about to say screw it, I wanted to take it 20 weeks but hell this is only 4.5 so far (for the EQ part) unless propecia works, I'm gonna switch to a fast estered Nandrolone and Tren until it's time to Cut - Pissin' me off
    TSW

no, don't think so man, got my ttokyo var, unopened in the bottle, pretty sure it wasn't winny.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    well, most aas are at some point converted to a form of test called dht, after being processed by your body. I have noticed that in my experience with winny, the dht levels must have elevated to actually thin my hair, but not make me bald. I'm not genetically prone to male pattern baldness as my hair filled out with discontinuation. It all just depends on the person I suppose. Just take a dht blocker, such as propecia, and you'll be good to go until your normal dht levels return.

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    I don't care a rat's *ss about hair loss. I too lose lots of hair, but that's just part of the game, at least when you're genetically prone. You'll lose them anyway, so this only accelarates the process. You can't want all the goods when you're not prepared to accept the bads as well.

Thread Information