SLUMPBUSTR is offline Associate Member

???taurine for muscle cramps????

the clen handbook suggests taking 3-5g's of taurine to minimize muscle cramps. i just picked some up and it comes in 500mg pills. so i would need a min of 6 a day. now im assuming that these should be taking through out the day correct????

also another quick ques. i injected yesterday and of course aspirated and got nothing. but when i was done injecting a lil blood shot back up in the syringe. what would cause that an should i be ok?

bump

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Yepper...check it out!!!
    Cramps - Muscle []

Description

Muscle Cramps are prolonged, painful contractions of a Muscle - often in Leg Muscles.

These Substances Alleviate Muscle Cramps

Alkaloids

Quinine is excellent for the treatment of Muscle Cramps (particularly Leg Cramps): research

- In some cases Muscle Cramps (Leg Cramps) disappear for long periods of time after patients have used Quinine Sulfate for one to two weeks.

Amino Acids

Taurine (1,000 - 2,000 mg per day) effectively reduces Muscle Cramps in many persons (it is especially useful for the treatment of Muscle Cramps where Muscle Cramps occur as a side effect of Cirrhosis of the Liver). research

Minerals

Calcium deficiency can cause Muscle Cramps: research

- Calcium (1,000 mg per day) alleviates the Muscle Cramps (Leg Cramps) that often occur during Pregnancy. - Night Muscle Cramps are a symptom of Calcium deficiency.

Chlorine deficiency can cause Muscle Cramps. Magnesium deficiency can cause Muscle Cramps. research Potassium helps to prevent and reduce the severity of Muscle Cramps. Muscle Cramps can occur as a result of Sodium deficiency.

Night Muscle Cramps can occur as a result of Zinc deficiency.

Sulfuric Compounds

Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) (especially when combined with supplemental Vitamin C) alleviates Muscle Cramps. research

Vitamins

The Nicotinic Acid form of Vitamin B3 alleviates Muscle Cramps that are caused by poor Blood Circulation. research Vitamin C alleviates Muscle Cramps. All forms of Muscle Cramps usually respond to Vitamin E treatment: research

- 450 IU of supplemental Vitamin E each day has resulted in total success in the alleviation of Muscle Cramps in many people. - Vitamin E effectively eliminates the Muscle Cramps that can occur in many people after intense Exercise.

These Herbs Alleviate Muscle Cramps

Butcher’s Broom reputedly alleviates Muscle Cramps (presumably by improving Blood Circulation to the Muscles). Chamomile alleviates Muscle Cramps. Chaparral alleviates Muscle Cramps (Leg Cramps). Cinchona (bark) alleviates Muscle Cramps (especially Leg Cramps) - due to the Quinine content of Cinchona bark.

Ginger alleviates Muscle Cramps. Hibiscus (tea) alleviates Muscle Cramps (according to anecdotal reports). Hops alleviate Muscle Cramps. Lavender (tincture and baths) alleviates Muscle Cramps (according to anecdotal reports).

Passion Flower alleviates Muscle Cramps (by relaxing the Central Nervous System). Valerian alleviates Muscle Cramps.

Topical Substances that Treat Muscle Cramps

Oils - Non-Dietary

Emu Oil (applied topically) is claimed to provide temporary relief from the Pain associated with Muscle Cramps (especially those that occur in the legs) - (according to anecdotal reports).

These Substances can Cause Muscle Cramps

Minerals -Toxic

Arsenic causes Muscle Cramps. research

Organic Acids

The accumulation of excessive amounts of Lactic Acid within the Muscles can cause Muscle Cramps.

Pharmaceutical Drugs

Clenbuterol causes Muscle Cramps in some persons. Long-term use of Pharmaceutical Glucocorticosteroids can cause Muscle Cramps.

Smart Drugs

Muscle Cramps can occur as a temporary initial side-effect of Xanthinol Nicotinate usage - this side-effect usually disappears after continued usage of Xanthinol Nicotinate.

Vitamins

The Nicotinic Acid form of Vitamin B3 sometimes (rarely) causes Muscle Cramps in some persons when it is consumed in dosages above 100 mg per day.

These Conditions/Ailments Increase the Risk of Muscle Cramps

Metabolism

Cirrhosis can cause Muscle Cramps. Hypothyroidism can cause Muscle Cramps.

Sexual System - Females

Females often experience Leg Cramps during Pregnancy.

Muscle Cramps are associated with these Ailments

Musculoskeletal System

Muscle Cramps (when they occur in Neck Muscles) can cause Stiff Neck.

Related Topics

Muscles Muscle Ailments

Copyright (from Hyperhealth Natural Health & Nutrition CD-ROM: 2000 Version)

holy ****....nice responce. the only cramps i seem to get or in my bicep and i was getting those before i started my clen yesterday. thats why i wanted to try the taurine. i already take 2 multi vitamins a day along with extra c and e.

thanks again

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    Yepper...check it out!!!
    Cramps - Muscle []

Description

Muscle Cramps are prolonged, painful contractions of a Muscle - often in Leg Muscles.

These Substances Alleviate Muscle Cramps

Alkaloids

Quinine is excellent for the treatment of Muscle Cramps (particularly Leg Cramps): research

- In some cases Muscle Cramps (Leg Cramps) disappear for long periods of time after patients have used Quinine Sulfate for one to two weeks.

Amino Acids

Taurine (1,000 - 2,000 mg per day) effectively reduces Muscle Cramps in many persons (it is especially useful for the treatment of Muscle Cramps where Muscle Cramps occur as a side effect of Cirrhosis of the Liver). research

Minerals

Calcium deficiency can cause Muscle Cramps: research

- Calcium (1,000 mg per day) alleviates the Muscle Cramps (Leg Cramps) that often occur during Pregnancy. - Night Muscle Cramps are a symptom of Calcium deficiency.

Chlorine deficiency can cause Muscle Cramps. Magnesium deficiency can cause Muscle Cramps. research Potassium helps to prevent and reduce the severity of Muscle Cramps. Muscle Cramps can occur as a result of Sodium deficiency.

Night Muscle Cramps can occur as a result of Zinc deficiency.

Sulfuric Compounds

Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) (especially when combined with supplemental Vitamin C) alleviates Muscle Cramps. research

Vitamins

The Nicotinic Acid form of Vitamin B3 alleviates Muscle Cramps that are caused by poor Blood Circulation. research Vitamin C alleviates Muscle Cramps. All forms of Muscle Cramps usually respond to Vitamin E treatment: research

- 450 IU of supplemental Vitamin E each day has resulted in total success in the alleviation of Muscle Cramps in many people. - Vitamin E effectively eliminates the Muscle Cramps that can occur in many people after intense Exercise.

These Herbs Alleviate Muscle Cramps

Butcher’s Broom reputedly alleviates Muscle Cramps (presumably by improving Blood Circulation to the Muscles). Chamomile alleviates Muscle Cramps. Chaparral alleviates Muscle Cramps (Leg Cramps). Cinchona (bark) alleviates Muscle Cramps (especially Leg Cramps) - due to the Quinine content of Cinchona bark.

Ginger alleviates Muscle Cramps. Hibiscus (tea) alleviates Muscle Cramps (according to anecdotal reports). Hops alleviate Muscle Cramps. Lavender (tincture and baths) alleviates Muscle Cramps (according to anecdotal reports).

Passion Flower alleviates Muscle Cramps (by relaxing the Central Nervous System). Valerian alleviates Muscle Cramps.

Topical Substances that Treat Muscle Cramps

Oils - Non-Dietary

Emu Oil (applied topically) is claimed to provide temporary relief from the Pain associated with Muscle Cramps (especially those that occur in the legs) - (according to anecdotal reports).

These Substances can Cause Muscle Cramps

Minerals -Toxic

Arsenic causes Muscle Cramps. research

Organic Acids

The accumulation of excessive amounts of Lactic Acid within the Muscles can cause Muscle Cramps.

Pharmaceutical Drugs

Clenbuterol causes Muscle Cramps in some persons. Long-term use of Pharmaceutical Glucocorticosteroids can cause Muscle Cramps.

Smart Drugs

Muscle Cramps can occur as a temporary initial side-effect of Xanthinol Nicotinate usage - this side-effect usually disappears after continued usage of Xanthinol Nicotinate.

Vitamins

The Nicotinic Acid form of Vitamin B3 sometimes (rarely) causes Muscle Cramps in some persons when it is consumed in dosages above 100 mg per day.

These Conditions/Ailments Increase the Risk of Muscle Cramps

Metabolism

Cirrhosis can cause Muscle Cramps. Hypothyroidism can cause Muscle Cramps.

Sexual System - Females

Females often experience Leg Cramps during Pregnancy.

Muscle Cramps are associated with these Ailments

Musculoskeletal System

Muscle Cramps (when they occur in Neck Muscles) can cause Stiff Neck.