moush is offline Senior Member

Need Nolva and Liquidex?

Hey bros i was just wondering whether you need to use both since Arimidex (liquidex) is better than nolva and does the same job. If i dont need both i would be saving some $$. What would be the benefits of using both? Are there disadvantages to using one over the other?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    well..... i always thought that nolvadex got to the receptors 1st and blocked them from estrogen getting in..... and arimidex more or less killed off estrogen.

Please correct me if im wrong.....

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Armidex is not better than nolva. It depends on the user and what the user is looking to or for in his/her cycle. Armidex is an anti-aromatizer keeping test from converting to estrogen in the first place but nolva is just a blocker. In some cycles estrogen is necessary and even needed to balance out the test. To much will hinder gains. I only recommend armidex or ldex for user prone to gyno and nolva is not enough. Also for contest showing to keep the bloat down as much as possible. Both can be done to keep estrogen in check at low dosages. 10mg of nolva ED and .25mg ldex ED through out.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Comparing AI's to SERMs is apples to oranges.

At .25mg L-dex + 10mg nolva, you will not supress estrogen, only inhibit it. The point is to maintain a level of estrogen closer to what your base line is off cycle. You do not want the same Test:estrogen ratio cycling as when your off, you want elevated test and normal estrogen(16-87pg/ml if my memory serves)

Also, you need both PCT anyway

well i know i would use nolva for pct along with clomid but should I also take nolva and liquidex with my cycle or should i just take nolva and be ok? I already did one cycle of sust and deca and had no sides related to gyno. I had a lot of bloat which i want to keep away from in this cycle of Test E and Eq. So what should I do?

bump

Thread Information