Thread: T3 question

Jackman is offline Banned

T3 question

Ok guys i did my research on sups and things on T3 but theres alot of different opinions out there! heres my questions:
    Im currently running ( currently in week 8) Was going to do the T3 just weeks 9-15
    Eq 400mg weeks 1-13
    Test prop 100mg edweeks 1-16
    Fina 75mg ed weeks 6- 15

1)Does this dose sound right?

200mcg t3 weeks 1-5
    100mcg week 6
    50mg week 7?

2) How much muscle and fat you think i should loose.

3) any special tips beside doing my temp in the mourning (also whats the level it should be between)

4) How dangerous is it realy? i keep seeing people saying they would never try it!
    Last edited by Jackman; 04-06-2004 at 11:33 PM.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think you should ramp down a little lower then 50mcg personally. I use T-3 quite often and really like it. I don't consider it to be one of the more dangerous drugs in BB but it should be respected. I have never noticed a loss in muscle mass while on cycle and hard to say on the fat loss but it is usually good for a couple of %'s down.

couple percent in how long bro? alot faster than clen ?

And another thing you think its possible to keep gaining muscle while on the t3? cause its only been 2 weeks on fina and i want to get the nice gains i usually do from it...

Also forgot to add im adding winny weeks 10-16 50mg ed
    Last edited by Jackman; 04-06-2004 at 11:38 PM.

Also should i use clen with it as well? for anti catabolic effects?

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Jackman..that cycle was designed for DP...The correct dosing will be determined by your resting temp. But as a guidline i recommend 1mcg per lb of body weight for the max...and .5mcg per lb for the minimum...after all your body produces close to 75mcg a day naturally. But you have the cycle correct. Muscle waisting is unlikely given the AAS your taking, but keeping your RT under 99.0 deg will prevent this too. the range for optimal metabolic rate is between 97.6 - 98.2....you can certainly go a little higher, i usually get around 98.6. Watching for any sudden drops in temp of 1.0 deg or more is a hard sign to stop!...this is unlikely when doing the 7/5 split. It's been my experience that people doing long t3 cycle have a lower metabolic rate than the average person after just 2 weeks, so this is acting as an inhibitor rather than a stimulater of fat loss. The only dangers associated with taking t3 is not monitoring your RT, when monitoring your RT you can see exactly what's going on in corrolation with the t3, or clen , or ECA, or even AAS.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    Also should i use clen with it as well? for anti catabolic effects?
    Clen can be used along with t3, but not on the off days...clen is an antagonist to your thyroid function, we don't need anything inhibiting our recovery time.

ok bro thanks for that response.... my weight is around 207 average right now.... so my lowest dose being .5 per ilb should be 100mcg not 50? how would i do this? How much fat should i exspect to loose with a 6 week cycle of it?

Sorry Jackman I mis read your thread...it's days not weeks!

day 1-5 max
    day 6 half of max
    day 7 half of day 6

5 days off then repeat...

for example:

day 1-5 200mcg
    day 6 100mcg
    day 7 50mcg

5 days off then repeat...

ohhhh that would of not been good huh Also is there a limit to how long it has its effects.... 6 weeks will be good? thx bro i apreciate it

ohhhh that would of not been good huh Also is there a limit to how long it has its effects.... 6 weeks will be good? thx bro i apreciate it
    You can cycle t3 alot longer with the 7/5 split...as long as your RT doesn't fall more than.5 deg from one day to the next.

So i can just monitor it with any thermeter? Also i read your list of sups? is all that very costly and is all of it needed? How much fat should i exspect to loose in ilbs?
    Last edited by Jackman; 04-07-2004 at 12:16 AM.

So i can just monitor it with any thermeter? Also i read your list of sups? is all that very costly and is all of it needed? How much fat should i exspect to loose in ilbs?
    A good digital thermometer is about 10.00...the two best products for pct's are Coleus forskolii and T-100X (glandulars) these are a must IMO...the both of them will run you about 30.00-40.00 for a month supply...they are both OTC. If you have trouble locating them let me know, i'll give you the manufacturers websites to locate a store! Als a good multiple Vit and MIN that's high in selenium (200mcg), chromium (200mcg), zinc (50mg), iodine (75mcg),and finally the amino acid tyrosine, which your probably getting enough in your diet anyway!

ok so is there any i should take cuting or is it all after i stop the t3? if so how long do i start after it and for how long... thats my last question i swear! thx for your time apreciate it bro.

ok so is there any i should take cuting or is it all after i stop the t3? if so how long do i start after it and for how long... thats my last question i swear! thx for your time apreciate it bro.
    I would run the Coleus forskolii throughout...this will even enhance the effects of t3 and help to regulate normal thyroid function. Add the t-100X the day you stop taking t3 all together...not necessary during the bridge (5 days off) Take 1 cap of Coleus (250mg @4%) which works out to be about 10mgs twice daily...you may find caps that are (100mgs @10%) so it's still 10mgs. Same with the t-100X 2 tabs (630mgs) twice daily...post cycle should last 1 month, but it really depends on your RT when your temp returns to normal without any fluctuations of .3 deg from one day to the next your set! This is usually less than 2 weeks for your thyroid function to recover fully!

do you gain alot of fat back when done with t3?

do you gain alot of fat back when done with t3?
    NONE if you do proper Pct's...fat gain comes when people run t3 for extended periods of time, shutting down their endogeous production and then do nothing to help in recovering their function...long periods of tapering doesn't work at recovering your thyroid function, a dose of 25 mcg can keep your endogeous production at a stand still, so instead of spending 2-3 weeks tapering your better off stopping and using supplements that support thyroid function...those long cycles cause rebounds...it's a long road to recovery if your RT has dropped to 94.0 deg after all hypothyroidism is diagnosed below 96.0...it should be diagnosed at 96.8 or even 97.0 the american board of endocrinologist are making adjustments to the range for diagnosing hypo and hyper thyroidism.

Hey you snuck another question in on me!

haha sucka..... just wondering people who have done this how much fatr did you loose and in what time period....

haha sucka..... just wondering people who have done this how much fatr did you loose and in what time period....
    I dropped eight pounds after 2 succession of the 7/5 split...DP lost I think 5-10lbs first week. As far as measurements my GF has shaved about 3" off her waist in under a month taking t3 (140mcg), clen (60mcg), and she just started nolva (20mgs) a day...she had to stop the clen after 4 days it was to much for her to handle, it was doing more harm than good...she shakes alot as it is!, but were getting that under control now as well.

**** so in like 6 weeks i would be happy with 15 pounds lost body fat... that would be insane... getting all my goodies to prepare for it today and will start tomorrow! does it still work good without a perfect cutting diet? cause i still wana gain a little more muscle mass while on it.... is it possible? Also how much of that if any that you guys lost was muscle?
    Last edited by Jackman; 04-07-2004 at 01:17 PM.

No muscle loss with myself or GF...can't speak for DP though, but it's not likely since he's running a good array of AAS. You do not have to change your diet for t3 to be effective...but doing cardio is a definate plus. I even encourage a small consumption of carbs before doing cardio to add to the thermogenic response...Remember fats are burned in the flame of carbohydrates. I think you will be happy with the results! BTW...muscle catabolism usually doesn't occur until your temp gets in the 99.0's. Don't forget my GF was doing 140mcg a day of t3 without any gear, she ways 142lbs, so 1mcg per lb and lost no muscle...she has actually gained some LBM in the meantime. We have taken her body measurements before starting and at the end of each 7 day run, and she's lost inches around the waist and thighs, and yet increased in the arms and chest measurement. Her strength is staying as well.

**** so in like 6 weeks i would be happy with 15 pounds lost body fat... that would be insane... getting all my goodies to prepare for it today and will start tomorrow! does it still work good without a perfect cutting diet? cause i still wana gain a little more muscle mass while on it.... is it possible? Also how much of that if any that you guys lost was muscle?

ok thx bro sorry for all the questions but i just wana make sure i do this right! I been reading alot about it and i dont get why some say ramp up then down? im going with your way but did you get your thyroid checked or anything or ne 1 you know after doing it your way? just curious.

No muscle loss with myself or GF...can't speak for DP though, but it's not likely since he's running a good array of AAS. You do not have to change your diet for t3 to be effective...but doing cardio is a definate plus. I even encourage a small consumption of carbs before doing cardio to add to the thermogenic response...Remember fats are burned in the flame of carbohydrates. I think you will be happy with the results! BTW...muscle catabolism usually doesn't occur until your temp gets in the 99.0's. Don't forget my GF was doing 140mcg a day of t3 without any gear, she ways 142lbs, so 1mcg per lb and lost no muscle...she has actually gained some LBM in the meantime. We have taken her body measurements before starting and at the end of each 7 day run, and she's lost inches around the waist and thighs, and yet increased in the arms and chest measurement. Her strength is staying as well.

So i should not do am cardio on an empty stomach cause i need the carbs? so eat then do cardio.... then workout later in day or just workout then do my cardio after?

So i should not do am cardio on an empty stomach cause i need the carbs? so eat then do cardio.... then workout later in day or just workout then do my cardio after? Your like the t3 master hehe

Rubabanman is offline Junior Member
    Doesn't t3 have the ability to bring your rmr to 200% of normal? Thats burning a hella lot of calories!

Quote Originally Posted by Rubabanman
    Doesn't t3 have the ability to bring your rmr to 200% of normal? Thats burning a hella lot of calories!
    That's the idea!

Thread Information