smokdogg14 is offline Junior Member

eq test question's

Im 20 and im on my second cycle. Im taking test 250 and eq 200. its a 10 weeks cycle and i only take take 200mgs of eq a week and up to 750 mgs of test.. does this sound right. I havent taken that much of test yet, but i would like to know if i should up the eq and lower the test. I have to bottles of test and only 1 of eq since im not even half way done should i get another bottle of eq and keep going to like a 12 week.

Long&Strong is offline Associate Member
    I would lower the test and raise the EQ. Maybe run EQ 300/wk and Test at 400/wk

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    need to run eq @ min of 400mgs/wk, and for preferably 10-12 wks min

Sigmaguy2 is offline Junior Member
    the usual consensus is 400mg EQ a week for 12wks......not really sure if 200 would do much for ya, and the test needs to be higher than the eq...so 500 per wk......i am on 500 test and 400eq right now...third week, so we will see how it goes

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    500mg test/400mg eq 13wks of test,12wk of eq..

aight so i would just run eq 400mgs a week with test at 500 /mg aweek. it wouldnt matter that i already started the cycle and im on week four of the way im doing it now.confused

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokdogg14
    aight so i would just run eq 400mgs a week with test at 500 /mg aweek. it wouldnt matter that i already started the cycle and im on week four of the way im doing it now.confused
    No your cycle will be fine if you change doses mid cycle. Theres nothing wrong with adding more gear but decreasing the Test mid cycle im not sure about? I would normally say that someone your age and your expereince shouldn't go over 500mg a test a week, however you are mid cycle and im not sure if lowering your test is such a good thing. I would think that you want to get to a peak and keep your testosterone at a steady level? Your body will be fine, im more worried about your gains and how this will effect your results? Bump to anyone that knows what he should do.....

I would say EQ 400mg/ week
    Test 500mg/ week

well at this point im running 500mg. next week i would have started it at 750 and i was thinking that was a lot and i wanted to know. I think i can get another bottle of eq. so im pretty sure next week im gonna up the eq to 300mg and stay at 500mg of test than when i get the bottle of eq im gonna run 400mg of eq and 500mg of test. cause 750 seemed a lot.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by smokdogg14
    well at this point im running 500mg. next week i would have started it at 750 and i was thinking that was a lot and i wanted to know. I think i can get another bottle of eq. so im pretty sure next week im gonna up the eq to 300mg and stay at 500mg of test than when i get the bottle of eq im gonna run 400mg of eq and 500mg of test. cause 750 seemed a lot.
    Glad you asked when you did. NO WAY should you be shooting 750 test for a second cycle.

Thread Information