brad13kpu is offline Junior Member

Question Chinaman situation?

Is it true that chinaman is not shipping oils to the U.S. anymore? And if so does he still ship them to his remailers?

Lmg2701 is offline Junior Member
    remailers yes. US he would rather not send to. He probably will if you ask but the chances are increasing for it to get siezed.

4plates is offline Banned
    if you look at the list it says oil wll be shipped domestic,there are 2 domestic emails on his list,email one of trhose guys for a list

CYCLEON Guest
    if you buy in big enough bulk, he will ship oils as well. but no 10ml vials.

brad13kpu is offline Junior Member
    That is what I figured but I just wanted to make sure. Thanx for the help.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Thought you guys might want to take a look at this.

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum...hreadid=106706

PT, if this isn't ok, just say the word, and I'll delete it. I'm not advertising another board, rather shedding some light on maybe the end of **.

Shine is offline New Member
    I just got a e-mail from one of his main remailers, Said for now i will have to get the injectables from them. For how long I don't know. I think you can still order the orals from the man himself.

Peace, Shine.

gearedup is offline RETIRED VET R.I.P.
    I THINK MORE OVER TIME HIS BUSINESS WILL GET MUCH HARDER FOR HIM AND HE WILL CLOSE UP!

TO MANY PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT HIM... EVERY NEWBIE KNOWS HIM, I MEAN JUST ABOUT EVERYONE AND HE IS TALKED ABOUT ON EVERY BOARD!

YOU CAN ONLY GET SO HIGH BEFORE YOU HAVE TO COME DOWN!

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    Gearedup has a great point. If all the newbies come on and see that everyone is talking about some chinaman then they are going to start asking everyone for his email addy. He is the only source I've seen that people talk about this openly. Poor guy...

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Poor guy??? More like.......Rich guy.

He comes and openly posts on Bolex, Triedia ...a NUMBER of times saying "4 new products" "Come buy from me".

I agree that people talk about him WAY too much, but he brought it upon himself when he started openly advertising. And for that, it's his own fault.

j_kiler is offline Junior Member
    ** is still shipping to remailers. He is not closing up shop. He just posted on bodybuildingextreme board. It's just another rumor that has snowballed.

gearedup is offline RETIRED VET R.I.P.
    YES HE WILL MORE THAN LIKELY STOP SHIPPING TO THE REGULAR CONSUMER WHO WILL HAVE TO TURN TO A REMAILER!

EVENTUALLY HE WILL PROBABLY CLOSE UP SHOP... IT WOULD BE A SCARY TIME TO ORDER FROM HIM NOW... YOU KNOW WHAT MOST SOURCES DO WHEN THEY CLOSE UP SHOP RIGHT?

ANYWAYS, EITHER WAY HIS OPEN ADVERTISING AND EVERYONE FLAUNTING ABOUT HOW HE CAN'T GET IN TROUBLE AND LETTING EVERY NEWBIE IN THE WORLD KNOW ABOUT HIM WILL BE HIS DEMISE!

IT IS TRUE JUST NOT EVEN A YEAR AGO HE GOT MAYBE 1 SEIZURE OUT OF A FEW THOUSAND PACKAGES... NOW YOU ARE LUCKY IF YOUR SHIT DOESN'T GET SEIZED!

jonathan001 is offline New Member
    does he has any british re-sellers? just wondering.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I have spoken with him and he states that he will stay open but he will downturn the amount of items he sells like the 10ml vials to the US.

The guy is almost as famous on the boards as Arnie is to the BB world and when people openly post about him and his addys its only a matter of time before someone closes him down or he decides to close down.

Lets keep any conversations/posts about him off the board and through pm,s only at least that way we will be one board not discussing it and what goes on behind closed doors remains that way out of the sight of certain people.There are enough mods/vets/members with exp of his products for anybody to pm and get advice-lets keep it like that.

Thread Information