IMBIGRU is offline Banned

I need help with an IV

Ok I want to put the water back in with an IV after weighins. Im a powerlifter and I know everyone is doing it. Cutting the water and rehydrating with the help of an IV can any one tell me where I can order the stuff and how to do it? and everything I need to know. I know its dangerous cause it cause a quick rise in blood plasma and you heart is alreay pumping hard to keep up you blood pressure and if you put it back in to quick it can cause trouble. So can anyone help me so I know how to do it and where to get the stuff??

DoctaBig is offline Member
    we used to do that for hangover back in the day...works wonders. Just be really careful with your drip rates...if your gonna do it....go slowwww. I know of people who have died doing this exact thing with very fast drip rates..

IMBIGRU is offline Banned
    anyone??

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    Jurichar, are you a firefighter? My buddy is a firefighter, and I went to the station with him and about 4 guys were sitting around watching TV with IVs in their arms, to recover from hangovers. Funny shlt.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abmyers
    4 guys were sitting around watching TV with IVs in their arms, to recover from hangovers. Funny shlt.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I would go with 1L of .9 NS @ a KVO rate. Basically it's salt water at a very very slow rate. I have used it after a hard night and it works wonders. Except the old lady thought I was crazy sitting on the ****ter with a line in my right arm and a O2 mask on the my face. What's a guy gonna do when he has tickets for Aerosmith the same day?

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro we bolus depleted/dehydrated people all the time what are your stats ? If you have any size to you and no known kidney/ heart problems you can run a Liter in in about an hour - no problems

Bigbowboski is offline Member
    How to do it?

you need 10 drop tubbing 1 bag of normal saline or lactated ringer, A hep well, 20 g iv cath. Have someone who knows what the hell they are doing do it. because if you are jabbing and slidding the needle in and out to try and get a flash and the needle penatrates through the cath. You can cause some major problems.

when spiking the bag, bleed out the air in the tubbing, then squeeze the bulb untill the solution reaches the fill line. You need to have a flush on hand as well. its basically a 3 cc syringe filled with normal saline. when you get your hep well established run the flush through the hep well. This has many many benefits.

DoctaBig is offline Member
    ny...im a pharmacy student. I know what you're saying though its a funny sight the first time you see it. But does it ever work wonders.

powerlifter...i figured he could run it that fast but better safe than sorry is my motto. Funny story...My buddy was wayyyy messed up one day when he came into work and needed a quick fix. First let me say that he is about 5'5" and 275 pure fat, But he spiked himself to a 1 liter NS bag and a LOOOONG iv tube. Funniest thing i ever saw. He was lying on the floor and had the bag hooked 15-20 FEET above his head on the above balcony. I think we figured out that he ran the whole bag in like 7 minutes.

Has anyone ever tried to get one of those Protein soltution bags. I forget what they're called/used for. But its pure amino acids dispursed in NS. I want to say they're used in burn patients, but i could be wrong...real similar to a TPN. How sweet would it be to have on of those main lined all day and wear it like a camel back...

Thread Information