floyd_turbo is offline Member

anti-estrogens, a good question

looking for some opinions on anti-estrogens. i found when i took arimidex .50 ED it did absolutely nothing to prevent gyno, i even bumped this up to 1 ED to no prevail. the gyno was a result of test as i was running only test in that cycle when it occured. i never really thought to ask this question as now i run 20mgs nolva ED and i'm good for go. can anyone tell me why this is?

thanks bros

Quote Originally Posted by floyd_turbo
    looking for some opinions on anti-estrogens. i found when i took arimidex .50 ED it did absolutely nothing to prevent gyno, i even bumped this up to 1 ED to no prevail. the gyno was a result of test as i was running only test in that cycle when it occured. i never really thought to ask this question as now i run 20mgs nolva ED and i'm good for go. can anyone tell me why this is?

thanks bros
    Because, contrary to popular belief, Adex doesn't prevent estrogen synthesis....it merely controls it (on a dose dependent basis). You've proven that even 1mg ED still allows for above normal estrogen levels in your case (probably not for all though). Adex with nolva is ideal IMO. Reducing/controlling estrogen levels to where bloat (and increased bp) or potential for gyno are just out of reach is ideal. Your test dosage, your bf% as well as individual variation will all be important in choosing the right dosage of anti e's for you.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Like einstein said this can happen especially in older individuals. I really have trouble using arimidex effectively when on higher amounts of test and prefer femara even with some of its negative effects. For most arimidex and nolva is a very effective combination. And it has nothing to do with my BF % Einstein. I told you I am bulking ****it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    And it has nothing to do with my BF % Einstein. I told you I am bulking ****it.
    I know, tubby....the ladies love the dimples anyway

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    can't thank you enough bros, possibly the best response i've had on ar

thanks again

Thread Information