mrmanners is offline Junior Member

How long break is long enough after a long cycle?

I stayed on test E for **** near 6 months, I had a short break (I think 4 weeks) somewhere in there, but that's history now.
    I know that qualifies for a Darwin award, but hey! The **** felt good, and my buddies at the gym has been on for over a year non-stop...blah blah

All good things come to an end; I took a break and went on pct. Started the clomid on week 4 instead of 2 post cycle due to late shipment.

So...

I'm planning on taking 8 weeks off total; Last day of pct will be on week 7, so that will give me 1 week prior to starting a fresh cycle which would run like this.

Wk 1-6 Test C. 500mgs/wk Deca 400mgs/wk
    wk 6-8 deca 400mgs/wk Winnie 50mgs e.d.
    wk 8-11 Pct: Clomid & Nolvadex

Will 8 weeks suffice as an off period? Or should I give it some more time? The gear is here and isn't going anywhere so...

I apprechiate any input, MrM
    Last edited by mrmanners; 04-07-2004 at 07:57 PM.

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    just get your blood tested, if the results come back good, then go for it. if not i would wait

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Unfortunately there is no way to tell other than blood test. If you have recovered then obviously you can start again. Eight weeks isn't very long after a cycle like that so I would guess you wouldn't be fully recovered but again no way to tell without getting the lab work done.

Thread Information