Thread: Jintropin HELP

Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member

Jintropin HELP

Hey whats up? I just stumbled on 300 iu of Jintropin for free, so im considering taking it. I am 23 and i know you all are going to say that is too young for HGH, but how many IU do you reccomed i take a day and do you think at my age it will help me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Buschlightcan
    Hey whats up? I just stumbled on 300 iu of Jintropin for free, so im considering taking it. I am 23 and i know you all are going to say that is too young for HGH, but how many IU do you reccomed i take a day and do you think at my age it will help me at all.
    For free!?

You have it, so it's not as though you're wasting money...unless you can sell it with no risk. You could use it at 4IU/day 5 on/2 off for 15 weeks...or you could run 3IU/day 5 on/2 off for 20 weeks. You may just want to stick it in the fridge and forget about it for awhile until you get more or start it so you have an AAS cycle that'll overlap the GH cycle.

Currently i am on 800mg test a week and 600mg deca a week and 50mg dianabol and 50mg winstrol . Do you think that it will shut down my body from producing it naturally when i am done?

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    Currently i am on 800mg test a week and 600mg deca a week and 50mg dianabol and 50mg winstrol. Do you think that it will shut down my body from producing it naturally when i am done?

a full head of hair is totally overrated. If this is serious, then I'd say yes.

If I were you I'd try to grab another kit (even if you have to pay)... so that'd be like 3-4 hundo for 600ius of GH... not a bad take IMO. But 23 is still young for GH it seems, hell it might make you grow taller right?

No i didnt mean will my cycle shut me down. I meant the HGH.

No i didnt mean will my cycle shut me down. I meant the HGH.

I don't think GH has an effect on the hpta.

Sorry let me refrase this i mean will my natural production of hgh get shut down earlier than it normally would have been because i decided to take it soo early. Also i was thinking about taking finastride for the hair loss how much per day do you reccomend. Also can you inject HGH with a 27 or 30 gauge pin.
    Last edited by Buschlightcan; 04-07-2004 at 10:13 PM.

Sorry let me refrase this i mean will my natural production of hgh get shut down earlier than it normally would have been because i decided to take it soo early. Also i was thinking about taking finastride for the hair loss how much per day do you reccomend. Also can you inject HGH with a 27 or 30 gauge pin.
    There are lots of threads in the GH forum about how GH is regulated. If you search for "optimal" "GH" "timing" etc, you should pull up posts that explain it ad nauseum.
    In short, no, I don't think it'll have any effect on your own GH secretion once you stop taking GH.

I wouldn't add it to your current cycle. I'd wait so that you can begin it prior to a cycle to get used to it and get your dosing tuned in. You'll also be able to get a feel for the sides.

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    I would take it with the cycle,cause it works synergistic and you may get rid of some sides from the roid-cycle.(skin,hair,maybe gyno)

Thread Information