215 is offline Associate Member

how long can u and have u taken winny?

my friend has a cycle and consist of test and d bol for kick start and winny for cutting and he has been takenin 50 mg tabs of winny 1 ed he has 21 of them and also has a bottle of 100 mg/cc stan QV with 18 cc's in the bottle he really wants to get cut and this is what we were wondering if this would be ok

wk 1-10 test E 400 mg 1 cc m/t
    wk 1-4 35 mg d bol
    wk 6-8 50 mg tabs
    wk 9-13 50 mg .5 cc QV stan ed

Too much winny or not?

215 is offline Associate Member
    anyone...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I run it 6 weeks......... that is what he should be do

Quote Originally Posted by 215
    my friend has a cycle and consist of test and d bol for kick start and winny for cutting and he has been takenin 50 mg tabs of winny 1 ed he has 21 of them and also has a bottle of 100 mg/cc stan QV with 18 cc's in the bottle he really wants to get cut and this is what we were wondering if this would be ok

wk 1-10 test E 400 mg 1 cc m/t
    wk 1-4 35 mg d bol
    wk 6-8 50 mg tabs
    wk 9-13 50 mg .5 cc QV stan ed

Too much winny or not?
    Well, that aint no way to cut son, but you can take Winny that long, that as long as I ever taken it, I was going to stop at 6 weeks, but by then my hair was gone, so I went 2 more weeks to get the whole Severe Joint Pain/ Super Shutdown package deal. Yet I've seen guys run it for months....
    Test needds to run past the Winny, and That particular test is frustrating to cut with due to the amount of anti's you need to run to keep all the dang water off.
    D-Bol isn't going to help you either. And unless you're under 180 or so I'd go at least 40mg ED.
    Plus, IMO, others may have had different experiences, but I would rather run the Winny @ 75-100mg, for a shorter period of time, Winny seems to lose what little punch it has after 4 weeks of so if you ask me.
    I would get some Prop, and I wanna say Tren , but I'm trying to salvage something and no need to run Winny and Tren.
    I'd get a few more things and blend what you have now with what you really should have got:
    Weeks 1-8: Test E @ 250mg ETD
    Weeks 1-4: D-Bol @ 40mg ED
    Weeks 9-14: Prop @ 75mg ED
    Weeks 1-13: EQ @ 400mg PW
    Weeks 10-13: Winstrol @ 75mg ED
    Anti's
    PCT
    Restart
    TSW

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Don't run dbol for more then the first 4 weeks and don't run it along w/ the winny. Their both hard on the liver...
    I've ran winny for 8 weeks and got all the sides seventhw mentioned...But I still like it..

Thread Information