boosted m3 is offline Associate Member

400mg of EQ and appetite gone

Currently running my cycle at 500mg of test a week and 400mg of eq a week. I had gained 12 pounds but now I lost 4 pounds. My appetite has completely decreased, has this ever happened to anyone before? Should i bump up my EQ to 500mg a week?

Honest Abe is offline Associate Member
    what else are you taking besides eq?

taking

500mg week test enan
    400mg week eq

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    try b-12

b-12 injectables? or just pills?

bump

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by boosted m3
    b-12 injectables? or just pills?
    Injectable B-12 is best.What week are you in on the cycle bro?

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    dont try b-12, that barely helps and increases injects...your appetite decrease is from your body fighting a small sickness probably. When shooting vet stuff, sometime things aren't clean or your body just becomes a little sick. It happens all the time. It should go away within a couple of days. I have the same thing happen on my test/EQ cycles. I notice I do better when I inject in the glut instead of delts and quads. Also take it easy, relax and eat stuff you really like. Try unhealthy stuff like burgers, hotdogs, stuff that will get you your claories in the mean time, just dont over do it.

beefydragon is offline Member
    Same issues here bro. But I'm on 500mg TestE/400mg Deca cycle. This is week 4 for me. I've gained a few pounds and probably lost a bit of fat... but my appetite is almost gone... Drinking a shake almost made me puke today... I've also been exhausted in the past few days but I've been getting plenty of sleep... Wonder what's up?

-J

moush is offline Senior Member
    dam i dont wanna know about this eating problem with test/eq.....since it my next cycle coming up in the next week or two.

what do you fellas think of the results, are you seeing signs in vascularity, what about muscle hardness? this will be my next I'm lookin to get vascualr and end on batch of clen to cut.

Whatcha gonna do...........

grave digger is offline Junior Member
    Currently running my cycle at 500mg of test a week and 400mg of eq a week. I had gained 12 pounds but now I lost 4 pounds. My appetite has completely decreased, has this ever happened to anyone before? Should i bump up my EQ to 500mg a week?
    I've been having the same issue bro. I am on week 4 of 500 mg/wk test E, 400 mg/wk EQ, and 35 mg/day Dbol (wks 1-4). I feel like I have to force myself to eat and it almost makes me half-sick to finish a meal or a shake. Or, I will feel hungry, set down to some food, take two or three bites and feel like I am full. I thought it might be the Dbol and this would improve after I stop using it at the end of this week. Hope that's the case. I am getting my cals/protein in...but it's a chore. Hang in there.

I just finished week 6, yes my muscles are way harder and my vascularity has increased. My appetite was incredible at one point but now its totally gone. I just ate once today and that's it I'm full!

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I'm running test e @ 500mg/wk and 400mg/wk of EQ and having no probs like this and it's all home made gear.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beefydragon
    Same issues here bro. But I'm on 500mg TestE/400mg Deca cycle. This is week 4 for me. I've gained a few pounds and probably lost a bit of fat... but my appetite is almost gone... Drinking a shake almost made me puke today... I've also been exhausted in the past few days but I've been getting plenty of sleep... Wonder what's up?

-J
    approximately when in a cycle did u start loosing appetite, i am all set to run similar cycle including dball and just curious. I'll force feed myself if necessary to keep the calories up.

beefydragon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage
    approximately when in a cycle did u start loosing appetite, i am all set to run similar cycle including dball and just curious. I'll force feed myself if necessary to keep the calories up.
    In my 4th Week....

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    I believe this might be a problem with EQ/test cycles. There are at least three or four people including myself going through this. I think EQ is known to increase appetite but that is alone. When EQ is used in horses, vets do not combine test with it, they only shoot EQ alone. Possibly with the addition of test there could be different sides. One thing I noticed is just get your calories in, thats all that matters. I eat Wendy's chicken nuggets with sauce and a jr. cheeseburger with a baked potato everyday. This keeps my calories up and tastes good (palatable) even though it isn't the healthiest meal. The three of those combined with the sauce is around 1000 calories and if you split them up into two meals, your body will burn the calories and process it well. That is 1/3 of the calories I need everyday. When my appetite is back to normal I eat like I normally would but on days when I can't eat I eat dense carbo/fatty foods just to get the calories. Then also take a 25-50 gram protein shake every 3 hours minimum, if not 2.5 hours. That will add to your muscle. When I was a newbie I did a test/EQ cycle and ended the test 3 or 4 weeks BEFORE ending the EQ, so the EQ was in effect for at least 5 or 6 weeks all alone and I noticed extreme muescle seperation/vascularity. I also noticed increase in appetite without the test in there. But serious trouble getting a woody and a slight loss of libido. BUT you can go for like 30 minutes non stop which the chicks like. Once you get it up, you feel like a champion.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Smoke a joint. That should help with appetite.

moose230 is offline New Member
    a little weed makes you feed.....

lol thanks guys

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Injectable B-12 is best.What week are you in on the cycle bro?

yes!

Thread Information