Thread: insulin use

viper is offline Member

insulin use

this may be the wrong forum for this, but this is where the people who use insulin the most reside.....
    to make it plan and to the point....

1- insulin use can lead to a condition known as hypoglycemia (read signs of hypo and treatments before ever taking insulin)......

2- if you use insulin, it would be best if someone you trust knew what you were taking and could check on you...

3- for about 50 to 100 dollars you can buy a glucose meter at any pharmacy and check your blood sugar a few times a day while on insulin.....

4- don't take insulin at least a couple of hours before you go to bed...best way to go into a diabetic coma or die is to take insulin near bedtime...

5- pay 20 dollars for a diabetic emergency inject kit...will contain a vial of dextrose/syringe and solution to mix the dextrose....this shot could save your life if your found unconscious...(its what the EMT's give you).....

6- inject insulin in the sq layer of the abdomen...this is where you will get the best absorption..(works fine in the arm and leg, but just absorbs better in the abdomen so take advantage of it..)

7- start out with a few I.U. at first....to may people have given numbers to me like 20 I.U. and that is just to high to start with....work up to your limit...

8- a bottle of insulin cost about $20....after your cycle is complete and you have used most of the insulin...unless you are going to refridgerate and use in less than 90 days, throw it away...

9- rotate the vial in your hands before drawing up your dose...don't shake the vial, it will destroy the proteins....it tends to settle (yes regular insulin needs to be rolled too, not just nph)..

10- if you are sick and can't keep food down, it is still ok to stay on the gear, but the insulin has to stop until you can maintain a stable diet...some people become nauseated with sust flu...

im sure someone can add more and there are several articles and post around, insulin seems to be making a comeback or at least being talked about alot more lately.......

remember everyones sensitivity to insulin is different....so just because some amount works for alot of people, it may not be appropriate for you....

IwillGrow! is offline Junior Member
    Great Post Viper
    To add something new:
    Latest research have shown that insulin not only is responsible for the increase of the mass of muscle cells but it can greatly increase the number of the cells.Thats why in some degree hgh from its own is worthless.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    I WILL ALSO ADD THAT INSULIN IS FOR ADVANCED TRAINERS ONLY. YOU SIMPLY DONT NEED IT IF YOU ARE NEW, OR EVEN AN INTERMEDIATE.

viper is offline Member
    thanks guys...and kev, i should have put that in the header....if you have less than 3 years of AAS experience...forget the insulin ..

IwillGrow! is offline Junior Member
    I think insulin its not a matter of years experience on aas its mostly matter of discipline and self-command.The think of with 10ius i will grow then with 30ius i will grow 3 times is wrong! propably it will kill you 3times.So before you even think to try insulin first learn averything related to insulin!

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Great post vipe!

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    insulin should be used after years of aas use, when the aas just dont work as well as they used to. in the beginning anything you use will make you grow like crazy. save the insulin for when you really need, later.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Good advice brotha!

K Dog is offline Associate Member
    Another Great Post from VIPER!!!!
    I was looking at insulin but I talked it over with my wife last night and she said basically the same thing you did. She is a nurse and told me that anything I wanted to do she would help and be suportive but if I ever chose slin then I was on my own! I had a guy offer me some for a really low price and thats the only reason I was looking into it. You guys are outstanding!! Thanks for the advice.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks a lot Viper. That really puts slin use in perspective. I have friends who have read a little on it, found out how cheap it was and how effective it can be, and are considering it in their next horrible, unresearched cycles. I'll show this post to 'em.

Thread Information