garygill is offline Junior Member

Question fake dbol's or not!?

i have some dbols..but there not pink..they are round and they have a triangle on one side and they are white..are these fakes or r they the real deal?

SaTyR is offline Member
    Russians ??? Any other opinions ?

tahts what i asked for..i said get me some russian dbols..and thats what he got me!it has a triangle on one side..adn all i no if that im not getting the same results as some of these guys are getting off there dbol only cycles!

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey bro, the stuff that you have are the Naposim 5mg Dbol tabs, great stuff. Be carefull with the fakes though as there are a few around. Just incase you want to test you Dbol to see if they are legit or not, here are a few things to look for: The real ones have a chemically taste when you put them in your mouth, and the fake ones are rather sweet. Umm, the real ones will crush into blocks if you try to crush them under your thumb, whereas the fake ones will crush into powder. I also see that you mentioned a "Dbol only cycle", well I can tell you now that thats a NO NO bro, you are better off saving your Dbol and using it with Test, but thats just me hey. Let us know how you go, good luck

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    They definitely sound like Naposims.

pinhead is offline Junior Member
    i took them a few months back and they are umm umm goood

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like naps, do they come in package of 10? naps r my fav dbols...

naps do have a sweet + chalky + chemical taste.

but i took my dbols wit my test for 4 weeks..but my arms r prolly a bit bigger..n my weight went up bout 10 punds..is that because of my dbol or cus of my test..and also..i do more weights!but i wonder if its the test or the dbol..im thinking dbol because ppl say test dont kik in until 5 weeks..so waht do u guys think?

ill try posting up a pic of it!

Exclamation pic of my dbol!!is this real!?

this is a pic of my dbol ..whould u let me no if its real or is it fake!?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fake dbol's or not!?-picture-827.jpg  

toolman is offline Banned
    Looks bogus to me. Not anything like the naps I have. They should have a slight ridge around the edges.

As for the taste test. Put it in your mouth and taste it. If it is real, it will start with a brief sweet taste and then become a chemical/medicine taste right away.

toolman, i belive the infromation that you are giving regarding the "taste test" is inacurate. You said "If it is real, it will start with a brief sweet taste and then become a chemical/medicine taste right away." The fakes have a sweet taste, and the real ones have a chemically/medicine taste. As soon as you put a real one in yor mouth and start to taste it, it will have a chemical/medicine taste. It will not have a sweet taste then a chemical/medicine taste. And just like any other oral drug, even pain killers etc etc, 99% of the time it will have a chemical/medicine taste.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    just get some NaOH (sodium hydroxide.. can be found in most toilet/drain unclogging products) if it turns very dark, your dbol is real.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    toolman, i belive the infromation that you are giving regarding the "taste test" is inacurate. You said "If it is real, it will start with a brief sweet taste and then become a chemical/medicine taste right away." The fakes have a sweet taste, and the real ones have a chemically/medicine taste. As soon as you put a real one in yor mouth and start to taste it, it will have a chemical/medicine taste. It will not have a sweet taste then a chemical/medicine taste. And just like any other oral drug, even pain killers etc etc, 99% of the time it will have a chemical/medicine taste.
    Nope bro. Im right on this. Yes the fakes start sweet and stay sweet because they are usually powdereed suger. Real dbol has a very brief sweet taste before the medecine taste hits. If you have any real ones with you, go ahead and try it. I learned this test from Mick Hart and I don't know anyone in the game longer than him.

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Nope bro. Im right on this. Yes the fakes start sweet and stay sweet because they are usually powdereed suger. Real dbol has a very brief sweet taste before the medecine taste hits. If you have any real ones with you, go ahead and try it. I learned this test from Mick Hart and I don't know anyone in the game longer than him.
    agreed

Yeah I get what your saying bro, it must be my taste buds then lol. When I had them the taste was a chemical taste at the start and the end, I didnt feel any sweetness at all, and they were legit, coz I got great gains from them. Oh well

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Yeah I get what your saying bro, it must be my taste buds then lol. When I had them the taste was a chemical taste at the start and the end, I didnt feel any sweetness at all, and they were legit, coz I got great gains from them. Oh well
    might differ on where on the tongue you taste them as different taste buds are sensative to different stimuli

Yeah maybe, thanx for that 50%

Thread Information