Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Ilike the prop up front more than the idea of frontloading the test.1/2cc ed of B-12 is plenty.I do 1 cc,but I'm not normal....lol...you can run the prop from week 12-15 when you come off the winny.Start pct 3 days later.Your recovery should be pretty easy like this.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    just wondering ... when that guy says hes trained natural for 5 years... does that mean he went to the gym a few times a year or what???? cuz at 187lbs and 6'3 hes gotta look like Ghandi... i mean sh1t.. im 6'3 220 and I look thin...

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    just wondering ... when that guy says hes trained natural for 5 years... does that mean he went to the gym a few times a year or what???? cuz at 187lbs and 6'3 hes gotta look like Ghandi... i mean sh1t.. im 6'3 220 and I look thin...
    yep

however, how pissed will he be when he sees some of the worst whorin on AR on his thread?

hey way cool da bull... appreciate the help!... the B-12 is injected IM or subQ.... I know its posted somewhere but its easier to ask you... and can I get away w/ EOD for it at 1cc or is ED way better??? Sticking myself that much would kinda suck but I'm a man and I want to be huge so I would give up my right arm if I needed too... well actually i need that.... but I'll give you my little brother?

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    yep

however, how pissed will he be when he sees some of the worst whorin on AR on his thread?
    He should feel honored we shat on his thread!!

ok sorry guys... don't mean to whore I just forget sometimes that I don't own EVERYTHING... next time I'll make my own thread... Sorry bro... check out what I'm doing with my cycle.... gives you an idea of how much of each compound you will need too... took me a day to figure it out so maybe it will save you a little time.

hey way cool da bull... appreciate the help!... the B-12 is injected IM or subQ.... I know its posted somewhere but its easier to ask you... and can I get away w/ EOD for it at 1cc or is ED way better??? Sticking myself that much would kinda suck but I'm a man and I want to be huge so I would give up my right arm if I needed too... well actually i need that.... but I'll give you my little brother?
    The B-12 is IM,and you can mix it with your prop eod,and you'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    He should feel honored we shat on his thread!!
    hey, at least we answered his question first

ok sorry guys... don't mean to whore I just forget sometimes that I don't own EVERYTHING... next time I'll make my own thread... Sorry bro... check out what I'm doing with my cycle.... gives you an idea of how much of each compound you will need too... took me a day to figure it out so maybe it will save you a little time.
    it was a colaboration of einstein, dabull, yourself, TSW, and me...you should feel honored to be in such company

feeling the honor.... I knew you boys would kick me into your discussions one day if I hung out long enough...

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    it was a colaboration of einstein, dabull, yourself, TSW, and me...you should feel honored to be in such company
    Mom always warned me about falling in with the wrong crowd

feeling the honor.... I knew you boys would kick me into your discussions one day if I hung out long enough...
    hey, with a name like that you had to get in some time....btw, are you a theif?

lmao... no @sshole im not (and when i say @sshole I mean it in the nicest way possible) ... you said that when you FIRST saw it... honestly not my style to steal stuff... I just found this site and tried to think of something semi witty being that I knew next to zero about roids... so I thought it was a good name... I SWEAR I did not see your name until after I had it... and by the way... quit post whoring... hehehe.. jk bro..

i thought i remember asking, but don't recall the response

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information