kurosawa is offline New Member

Deca/test/d-bol stack

Hi there
    Okay, maybe starting off with a androl cycle wasn't the best ideas after all, too dangerous, too many complications, so I will try something safer to begin with and then progress to androl/test when I am more experienced.

Still looking for an effective bulking cycle though, so I thought about going with his one - example 3 from http://www.anabolicreview.com/cycles.php.
    5 week DBol , 12 weeks deca , 6 weeks test enanthate , 5 weeks HCG . They also suggested including clenbuterol but it is a purely fat burner and as I'm not looking for that refined muscular look at the moment, decided to do away with it, unless you can come up with a reason not to.

So what do you think - will I put on the pounds with this cycle? Can I subsitute test enanthate for test prop and still get the same result? Should I include clomid, an anti estrogen?

Thanks

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    WTF? Those cycles go against just about everything we promote on this board
    I thought they were getting redone or something?

Latimus is offline Banned
    5 week DBol , 12 weeks deca , 6 weeks test enanthate , 5 weeks HCG . They also suggested including clenbuterol but it is a purely fat burner and as I'm not looking for that refined muscular look at the moment, decided to do away with it, unless you can come up with a reason not to.

So what do you think - will I put on the pounds with this cycle? Can I subsitute test enanthate for test prop and still get the same result? Should I include clomid, an anti estrogen?

Run searches in the FORUM for first cycles...
    you will see them like this...

-4 weeks dbol
    -enanthate for the entire time
    -lose the HCG
    -if you sub enan for prop you will look harder...see it quicker...but overall bigger from enanthate
    -use clomid
    -use an anti like nolv through the entirety

CoastSpider is offline New Member
    Clen is not just used as a fat burner. I have used clen for its anti-catabolic purpose at the end of a cycle. I experienced great effects with clen when used with clomid.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    WTF? Those cycles go against just about everything we promote on this board
    I thought they were getting redone or something?
    there is a thread somewhere on here that mentions it, i think they were almost done, just looking for more novice cycle inputs....hmm,i wonder what is up with it....

decaboy is offline Junior Member
    definately test the entire time i think a little more cycle research would be of service

toolman is offline Banned
    Bro you have alot to learn if your thinking about running this cycle. A first cycle should be 10-12 weeks of test at a dose no higher than 500mgs. Nolva daily and proper pct. Thats it.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    If you wanna bulk up then do test alone and or add dbol for the first 4 weeks at 30mgs ed, but that's it. Like tool said.
    You'll need nolva on hand and clomid post cycle.
    I don't know who put those cycles up but IMO their totally off, and I'm sure alot of bro's on here would agree with me.
    Save the complicated stuff for when your more knowlegeable and more experienced...

Thread Information