bigwill485 is offline Junior Member

Question Anavar Question!!!!

Hey guys, i was thinking of getting some Qv anavar how many bottles or pills do i need for a cycle, and should i go for Denkalls brand or Qv's ?

Depends on your dose and how long you want to cycle it. Both Denkall's and QV's are packaged 100tabs/bottle at 5mg/tab.

bigwill485 is offline Junior Member
    I Want To Take It For About 8 To 12 Wks With Some Test...

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Yippy!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigwill485
    With Some Test...
    Good answer!!! Is this your first cycle???

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    The rule of thumb with VAR is take your body weight and times it by .125, But I think for it to be affective one should take between 30/40mg. Make sure you split it up.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwill485
    I Want To Take It For About 8 To 12 Wks With Some Test...
    Var should not be ran for more than 10wks. If this is first cycle I suggest running it not more than 8wks at no more than 40mg/ED.

detroit is offline Banned
    Pardon my hi-jacking, but i have been doing some research on var for my next cycle. From what i have read i like it so far, but i have not read anything on how it effects the hair line if at all. Anyone have any comments on this. Thanks in advance...Det

Swellin Guest
    As for the brand, I know that QV recently tested at 6mg per pill...overdosed can be a good thing. You can also get QV at a fairly reasonable rate. Given the choice I would probably go with QV and take around 30mg for 8 weeks.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Denkall var is good stuff. Its right up there with btg's. QV var is okay but don't let the lab results fool you. Whenever a new product is introduced its always in their best interest to overdose the product. Considering QV's track record I highly doubt var tabs are still consistently overdosed.

By the way, I ran 8 weeks of var at 20mgs ed and loved the results. I used it for modest strength gains and to help preserve muscle mass as I was dieting down. If your plans are to bulk up or put on weight, 30-40mgs is a good dose.

Good Luck,
    ~US~

Thread Information