Thread: Clen & PCT

jonsurf2 is offline New Member

Question Clen & PCT

I want to add clen during PCT.

Can I do just 2 weeks of clen? Or do I have to do more than this?

Also, if I don't do ECA, do I have to pyramid down during this 2-week period?

Thanks.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jonsurf2

Thanks.
    You can do just 2 wks bro.....you pyramid up the first week to 125 mcgs and the second week you stay at 125 mcgs.No pyramid downwards bro .

Quote Originally Posted by jonsurf2

Thanks.
    2 weeks is enough if your sole purpose is to stay hard and combat Tissue Atrophy during PCT.
    And no, you don't REALLY need to ramp up, and then back down too, all in 2 weeks, hell that's all you'd be doing is ramping to and fro.
    The thing is though, you get used to the Clen, then you can feel very lethargic when you're off, that's my main reason for ever doing ECA...just to keep energy levels up and stay motivated.
    TSW

Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    2 weeks is enough if your sole purpose is to stay hard and combat Tissue Atrophy during PCT.
    And no, you don't REALLY need to ramp up, and then back down too, all in 2 weeks, hell that's all you'd be doing is ramping to and fro.
    The thing is though, you get used to the Clen , then you can feel very lethargic when you're off, that's my main reason for ever doing ECA...just to keep energy levels up and stay motivated.
    TSW
    Well, I take that back, Ephedra does have Anti-Catabolic properties, so yeah, it wouldn't hurt, plus you won't be starving for energy.
    TSW

SaTyR is offline Member
    Don't pyramid up to a dose they say here . Pyramid up to the dose you feel fine by ( by meaning this : the dose where the side effect are torable ). Some feel fine by 60mcg some by 180mcg.

Thread Information