jonsurf2 is offline New Member

Question PCT after 4 weeks off?

Some recommend 2, some recommend 3. But how about waiting 4 weeks after your last test-e shot to begin PCT? Deca was part of my cycle.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    why would you do that...it would be completely out of your system. 2 extra weeks would allow cortisol levels to eat away your muscle in an attempt to recycle them into raising your natural test levels. If you didn't start pct on time, kiss your gains good bye as your natural test levels would have no way of supporting your mass you gained.

wait 3 weeks after deca , and your test E should have been run one week longer than your deca

SaTyR is offline Member
    Why the hell would you wait 4 weeks ? Begin you PCT 2 weeks after your last TEST.E injection.

I'm asking this because I have some important exams coming up and don't want to go through a depressing PCT in early May.

I have 500 mg of test-e left. I've been on test-e for about 10 weeks now, so I could theoretically take this for the next 2 weeks (250 mg won't do much in terms of growth but will delay PCT). Then I would wait 3 weeks to do PCT (exams will be over by then). Also I've got plenty of dbols.

Does this sound like a plan?

Or maybe I should take the early route and do PCT as soon as possible. When's the soonest you can begin your PCT after doing your last test-e shot?
    Last edited by jonsurf2; 04-11-2004 at 04:51 PM.

Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by jonsurf2
    Or maybe I should take the early route and do PCT as soon as possible. When's the soonest you can begin your PCT after doing your last test-e shot?
    2 weeks. Starting earlier will be futile, since you'll still have appreciable levels of test in your system, which will continue to suppress HPTA

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    need to plan your cycles out a little better.....

I hafta wait till after july 10th to start mine..... I'll be in sunny sarasota FL from june 27th-july 10th.... not enough time to start the cycle and finish it if i started it now.....

Thread Information