jmp51483 is offline Member

Question Tamoxifen Citrate.. Quick question

Ok Guys,

I got my Tamoxifen Citrate this morning, I just want to double check that I can injest this?? It is Nolvadex right? The only reason I ask is because it clearly states on the bottle not for human injestion?? Sorry if this is a dumb question I just want to be absolutely sure!

Thanks

Also can you mix this with like water or something? To kind of hide the taste? Or do you have to squirt it directly into your mouth??

Thanks for all of your help!!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    I take it you got the liquid version. Drink it and chase it with something flavored if you want. Water doesn't really kill the aftertaste as well as say something like grapejuice.

jmp51483 is offline Member
    Yes it is the liquid version, I just wanted to make sure that this what something that I can drink... the label on the bottle kind of scared me lol.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jmp51483
    Ok Guys,

I got my Tamoxifen Citrate this morning, I just want to double check that I can injest this?? It is Nolvadex right? The only reason I ask is because it clearly states on the bottle not for human injestion?? Sorry if this is a dumb question I just want to be absolutely sure!

Thanks

Also can you mix this with like water or something? To kind of hide the taste? Or do you have to squirt it directly into your mouth??

Swallow that nasty tasting shet....

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    I get a mouthful of OJ and then squrt it in, much better!

righton is offline Senior Member
    Mix it with pink grapefruit juice, and no taste at all.

beefydragon is offline Member
    take a syringe and squit it to the back of your throat... no taste at all...

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jmp51483
    Ok Guys,

Thanks

its all good bro....when you order from a research company all their bottles will have something written on them like this..."for research purposes only,not for i.m. injection,not for human use....its all systems go with that..i find that when i chase it with some cranberry juice theres no after taste

beefydragon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fusion600
    its all good bro....when you order from a research company all their bottles will have something written on them like this..."for research purposes only,not for i.m. injection,not for human use....its all systems go with that..i find that when i chase it with some cranberry juice theres no after taste
    Great call! Cranberry juice is great for your liver as well!

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Get empty gellcaps and fill them w/ your nolva. I fill one gell cap with 10mg nolva and .25mg l dex. You will not taste a thing!

Thread Information