Jjdigs74 is offline Member

My Tren for florida

How fast do people see results with clen ? I am currently into a Test E and Tren cyle and I have a florida trip in 3 weeks..... How should i run it to get the max results in 3 weeks? Also, I will be gone for 1 week and am wondering how i should dose my tren the night or week i leave? The week i leave should i bump the dose to 100mg ED then 2 nights before do 150mg ED? Will i see a noticable difference if tren isn't shot ED? My fear is that i get to florida a start to lose the cut that i have from the tren! My cycle is 3 weeks old as of now. Thanks

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    If you have been on tren for several weeks the saturation period in your system will be about 3 days(72hours). Then you will decline. Because of the fast acting ester and half life of acetate Im not sure if upping the dosage like you mentioned is going to work but be assured you will still have tren with in your system for most part of the week you are gone.

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    Bring the Tren . Locate pins while in Fla.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    make sure your clen dosage are in check you,start low and go up and than go down,its a pyramid cycle so be safe,and dont over due it

unless im thinking of t3 cytomel which is also a thyroid enhancer used to get that excess fat,used for patients that have thyroid failure,i dont really think this stuff its worth it cause if you FK up its your thyroid gland.........

just my 2cents

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    Im not taking any chances bringing gear on my trip. Ive never tryed and i think i never will. Its just not worth it to me to chance ruining my Vaca because of gear. Is 3 weeks going to do anything with the clen to see results?

Thread Information