njk
    njk is offline Associate Member

need help on protein / cycle question

i know this maybe in the wrong forum, but maybe i will get more of a response here, thanks. i am starting a cycle of test and GH in a week , i just wanted to know what would be a good protein source/ brand to take with this cycle. i have seen this brand called Pro-Rated 10 lbs for about 40 dollars, is it a legit source of protein or am i better off with a different type of brand. thanks for all info.

big_mike is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by njk
    i know this maybe in the wrong forum, but maybe i will get more of a response here, thanks. i am starting a cycle of test and GH in a week , i just wanted to know what would be a good protein source/ brand to take with this cycle. i have seen this brand called Pro-Rated 10 lbs for about 40 dollars, is it a legit source of protein or am i better off with a different type of brand. thanks for all info.
    FOOD, lots of it

njk
    njk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big_mike
    FOOD, lots of it
    i know that already, thanks, but i need to know specifically if pro-rated is a good type of protein to take with this cycle or is there a better brand. thanks

big_mike is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by njk
    i know that already, thanks, but i need to know specifically if pro-rated is a good type of protein to take with this cycle or is there a better brand. thanks
    OK.
    first of all this is the wrong forum bro.
    Secondly, it really doesn't make a difference what kind of protein it is, this is from personal experience.

ISS Pro M3 is the best tasting powder.

now scurry on to the right forum...

Thread Information