deca 1cc 1 X per week
    win 50mg 1cc eod for 2 weeks starting on week 6
    Telsac 4 caps per day for 2 weeks
    How is that.

Current weight is 214LB 14% -16% bf
    I am drinking Myoplx for my protein Supl
    L-Glutamine
    Saw Palmeto with Pyngem

Sorry guys I have been using the wrong terminology.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    What's the concentration of the deca (100mg/ml, 200mg/ml, 300mg/ml)?

Are the Telsac pills 50mg or 100mg?

pvinals is offline Banned
    Deca is 200mg

teslac

The Teslac is 50mg
    Last edited by pvinals; 04-08-2004 at 08:25 AM. Reason: spelling pro

This looks like a good low dose cycle. Is this your first cycle?

You left out some other information that you should supply in addition to the other info that you've posted when asking for a critique of any cycle: height, age, years lifting, number of cycles completed (cycle experience), and the number of weeks you plan to run each compound in your cycle.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 04-08-2004 at 09:53 AM.

more about me

Yes this is my first cycle.
    I have been liftin on and off for the past 12 years.
    I used to be a prof tennis player.
    28 years old
    5'10"
    214LB
    14-16%bf

my main goal is to gain as much good quality muscle as posible
    than hope to cut up at the end of my cycle.
    Last edited by pvinals; 04-08-2004 at 08:47 AM. Reason: more info

I think this is a good starting cycle. Just make sure you eat well! Be aware that if you're still playing tennis or doing other forms of cardio frequently, then your gains might be reduced unless you're eating enough to do cardio and to grow.

With just moderate cardio, the amount of calories you need to eat JUST to maintain your body weight might be in the range of 3000-3500 cal. If you add heavy cardio (playing tennis regularly), your maintenance calories may be in the neighborhood of 4000 cal--that's just to maintain your current weight. If you plan to add mass through bodybuilding WHILE playing tennis regularly, you might need 4000-5000 calories to grow. That's a lot of food.

So if you are not growing as fast as you would like/expect to, the first thing you should concentrate on adjusting is the amount of cardio you're doing and the amount of food you're eating while trying to bulk.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 04-08-2004 at 08:53 AM.

I got it. thank you so much.
    Now here is the twist.
    when I gain muscle that should burn body fat correct?
    muscles are heavier than fat?

I am on the atkins diet only because my main problem
    is the mid section. Another words I do not look fat
    but my mid section is very week and out of shape.

So it is my understanding that Carbs are the main reason why
    my mid section may be out of shape.
    so I eat like a pig but not more than 20Grams of carbs per day.
    No sugar, no fruits, no flower, no starch.
    I do eat some good carbs like brocoli, green beans, Avocado, etc.
    and I heat lots of white eggs, lots of fish, lots of chicken, steaks. and some green salad.
    How is that. I also try to eat as often as possible. no less than 4 meals per day. average is 5 meals per day. Some Myoplex or even slim fast new low carb protein shake. EAS advantage low carb bars with high protein.

and I am working out 2 body parts per day and cardio only about 3 to 4 times per week during the morning time with empty stomach. Average cardio time during the morning is 30-45 min.

My legs are the only body part that I work more than one time per week.

You have to clarify your goals for this cycle (bulking vs. cutting) and understand what is and is not possible during a bulking or cutting cycle.

If you're looking to cut fat (cutting cycle), then you should look to choose a cycle for cutting (this is where research and the search function comes in handy). On a cutting cycle, you should expect to lose fat AND lose some lean body mass (muscle). What allows you to cut weight (cutting cycle) is more a function of your nutrition and use of cardio. During a cutting cycle, your diet should provide enough protein to maintain as much lean body mass as possible, while providing the right combination of fats and carbs to supply energy AND to minimize fat gain. Cardio burns the fat. I'm being simplistic here for brevity.

If you're looking to grow more muscular (bulking cycle), then you need to eat a alot and minimize cardio (or eat to compensate for extra cardio). On a bulking cycle, you will gain lean body mass AND fat.

It's unlikely that you will be able to bulk (increase/thicken muscle) and cut (lose fat) at the same time. This is why you need to decide whether you want to cut or bulk.

If you're looking to achieve a defined look to bring out your abs AND you're dieting, then you should consider not using steroids right now. Just focus on your diet and cardio.

If you're looking to grow muscle, then set aside the wishes for a defined body/midsection and foucs on building mass, tightening your abs and conditioning them during your bulk cycle so that when you later cut, your abs will look good.

Deca is considered more of a bulking steroid than a cutting steroid.

If you haven't already, I think you should spend some time searching through the posts on cutting and bulking cycles using the phrases: "bulking", "bulk cycle", "cutting", "first cycle", "summer cycle", "spring break cycle." Also, look through the steroid profiles to learn more about the various steroids used in a cutting cycle versus a bulking cycle. What you find will give you a good idea about what is and is not possible on a cutting or a bulking cycle, and it will help you set specific goals.

Thank you.
    That answer that.

My objective must be some what wrong, cause I was wanting to bulk up for the first 8 weeks than I was hoping that with the introduction of win and teslac along with some good diet and cardio, and some high rep on my weight liftin, that should have help me to get some what of a lean look after doing my bulking.

Quote Originally Posted by pvinals
    I got it. thank you so much.
    Now here is the twist.
    when I gain muscle that should burn body fat correct?
    muscles are heavier than fat?
    There was a lot to digest in my previous post, so I want to clearly answer your two questions here:

Regarding gaining muscle and burning fat:
    It is unlikely that you will be able to gain muscle (bulk) and lose fat (cut) at the same time. You should focus only on cutting or only on bulking--one at a time. The traditional way is to bulk first, then to cut.

Regarding muscles being heavier than fat:
    Yes, muscles are heavier (denser) than fat. But, that fact has nothing to do with whether or not you can burn fat and build muscle at the same time. Just as muscle doesn't turn into fat, fat does not turn into muscle. So, there's not ratio of rates at which one loses fat while he/she simultaneously gains muscle. In fact, when bulking (gaining muscle) one tends to gain fat (low to moderate amounts of fat gained when done correctly) and when cutting (losing fat), one tends to lose fat AND muscle (low amounts of muscle lost if done correctly).

ok, so that say,
    is it possible to concentrate on bulking for the first 6 to 8 weeks than work as hard as possible and doing it correctly to work on getting cut.
    and I do understand that it will not happend over night. But I am just trying to get the most out of the win and teslac . What do you think? and By the way I trully like to thank you for all of your time and positive imputs.

Quote Originally Posted by pvinals
    By the way I trully like to thank you for all of your time and positive imputs.
    Pvinals,

That's what I'm here for, and I'm glad it's helping you, bro.

Yes, you can bulk first and then cut afterward. A general rule of thumb is that your bulking should last at least 8 weeks (as opposed to just 6 weeks) because most bulking, long-lasting steroids such as deca do not become fully effective until the beginning of the 3rd or 4th week of injections.

Bro That is some good assssss news you just gave me.
    cause I have been a little concern since I have not been noticing
    much difference yet. But now that you tell me that it may take 3 to 5 weeks
    before it starts to kick in.
    Good new dammmm good news. Thanks

Thread Information