Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member

bridging during PCT

Ive tried everything on the search button, I think Ive seen this asked before but I cant find it for the life of me. Anyways, what do you guys think would be better, Im going to be bridging with Dbol , so should I do PCT and then start or run it during my PCT. Im thinking Im going to run in during PCT, one reason being b/c Dbol does makes you feel and clomid gets you down, so Im thinking they could even each other out, am I right, or am i out to lunch???? Let me know what you guys think.
    Cheers

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    Ive tried everything on the search button, I think Ive seen this asked before but I cant find it for the life of me. Anyways, what do you guys think would be better, Im going to be bridging with Dbol , so should I do PCT and then start or run it during my PCT. Im thinking Im going to run in during PCT, one reason being b/c Dbol does makes you feel and clomid gets you down, so Im thinking they could even each other out, am I right, or am i out to lunch???? Let me know what you guys think.
    Cheers
    Were u on a dbol cycle and are now going to be bridging to the next or are considering bridging w/ dbol to your next cycle

if that is the case I would recommend against. I think you are better off running 200mgs test every two weeks or something to that effect....IMO

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Another thing, bridging is dangerous. What is you cycle experience and what are you coming off. Stats?

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    you could bridge with 10mgs in the morning, but you would probably only recover 70-80%, rather then 100%. the only things that will allow you to bridge and recover would be. IGF-1 LR3, insulin , HGH.

I bridged between my last and current cycles using 10mg dbol in the A.M. I was very pleased with the amount of gains I kept. I started my bridge the third wk of my PCT and ran it up to about one month prior to starting my next cycle.

toolman is offline Banned
    Im not a big fan of bridging. Safe steroid use is most important to me and time on must always equal time off. As far as I am concerned, bridging is one long cycle.

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    unless you have big plans as to your bb future i would suggest you just do pct as usual. But if you do decide to bridge there are many options, primo, var, low dose test, low dose dbol .....and if youre really hardcore, gh, igf, slin.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by quebecbulk
    unless you have big plans as to your bb future i would suggest you just do pct as usual. But if you do decide to bridge there are many options, primo, var, low dose test, low dose dbol.....and if youre really hardcore, gh, igf, slin.
    He wants to bridge and still be able to recover. Morning dbol in my opinion is the only option that allows for this other than HGH, insulin , and/or IGF-1. I personally think people should do the PCT first or at least the first ten days. Catabolism won't be bad and it will help allow for a better recovery.

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    yah thats why i gave all the possibilities

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Righton, thanx for the info guys.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by quebecbulk
    yah thats why i gave all the possibilities
    The other AAS you suggested inhibit to much causing recovery to be next to nothing. That is why anavar and primo aren't suggested and only androgel might be useable.

Thread Information