widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member

pulled out pin,out came the juice....help!!

i did my shot of eq this morning..i have ganabol 50 (i like to call it garbagebol 50) so i did my shot in right delt 3cc... and procide with my shot in my left delt which is another ml of eq(i hate ganabol,to much oil) and 1ml sust ......so i look back over at my right delt and what did i see, prob about 2.5cc running down my arm and dripping from my elbow..all over my girl friends brand new silk bed sheets(wonderful) stains galore..oil does not come out of silk!! so my question is has this ever happend to anybody before and what caused this to happen..there was no blood..im aspirating all my shots now,since see that thread on aspirating shots. i did however use a pin bigger than what i usaully use . i used 22g 5/8 inch pin (right delt only) i used my normal 23g 1 inch in left never any prob...i estimated roughly 2.5cc came out i put back in 2cc.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Next time use the 23 g and leave the pin in your shoulder for 10 seconds before you pull out.
    As far as the sheets...use that new stain stick thats out

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Next time use the 23 g and leave the pin in your shoulder for 10 seconds before you pull out.
    That's what I do but with a 25g

That's a lot for a delt shot. A smaller pin (25g) would be better. Make sure the gear is warmed so it'll disperse from the injection site faster and not build up as much back pressure (the smaller pin will create a smaller path too). Keep the pin in 20-30 seconds after the injection to allow for dispersal too.
    3cc is just too much for a delt shot IMO.

Yeah 25 would be better. I just always have used a 23 for everything. I find it too hard to suck up the juice w/ a 25g, but I'm really impatient.

What do you know about removing stains from silk sheets?

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    What do you know about removing stains from silk sheets?
    Not much. The comercial on tv looks pretty convincing though

Not much. The comercial on tv looks pretty convincing though
    Nice save....she'll probably never see this thread anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Nice save....she'll probably never see this thread anyway.
    Ha ha.
    That orange stuff you wash your hands with would take that stain out...and it'll be non abrasive to the sheets.
    Dam is my feminine side coming out today or what?

toolman is offline Banned
    Aside from a smaller pin, you can also pull the skin before sticking it in so when you are done the skin snaps back and covers the hole in the muscle.

As for your oil stain, tough luck. Thats what you get for shooting gear surrounding yourself with satin. I restrict my jabs to the bathroom. Satin sheets suck anyway. The pillows keep sliding off.

I've never had satin sheets. You guys are either a lot classier than me or a lot more in touch with your feminine sides. The only experience I have with satin sheets are the ones I see on the soap operas I watch during the day while sitting in my pink robe. I'll be ****ed if I'd ever tell anyone I had satin sheets. i don't want them to think I'm some sissy

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Aside from a smaller pin, you can also pull the skin before sticking it in so when you are done the skin snaps back and covers the hole in the muscle.

As for your oil stain, tough luck. Thats what you get for shooting gear surrounding yourself with satin. I restrict my jabs to the bathroom. Satin sheets suck anyway. The pillows keep sliding off.
    yea, they were my girls idea,christ they cost almost as much as my cycle.(woman,cant live with em,-cant kill em)

beefydragon is offline Member
    Like the rest mentioned, use some 'shout' or some kind of stain 'stick' to prep the stain. Use mild woolite to was part of the sheet with warm water and it should come out just fine. If you want to blame it on something, just say that it was the lube she's using that stained it!

-Mother Dragon

PS. In regards to the leak... did you put some pressure on it right after you did the shot? don't jump to the other delt immediately because muscle tension will squeeze some of the gears out if the injection hold is too big... 25 gauge it is... Oh yeah, you can always get 20gauge pinz to pull out the gear and change to smaller pinz for injection.

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    i dont know how the hell you guys can use a 25g pin, the only place i can use it is in my quads.....i have to push so hard.

22-23g for me

Quote Originally Posted by quebecbulk
    i dont know how the hell you guys can use a 25g pin, the only place i can use it is in my quads.....i have to push so hard.

22-23g for me
    It depends on what I'm shooting. Yes it takes awhile out of the 25, but that forces me to go even slower allowing it to disipate more into the muscle prior to pin removal.

As for the satin sheets your girlfriend wanted...go get flanel. She will love it far more. You never want to get out of bed in the am.

Honest Abe is offline Associate Member
    "I've never had satin sheets. You guys are either a lot classier than me or a lot more in touch with your feminine sides. The only experience I have with satin sheets are the ones I see on the soap operas I watch during the day while sitting in my pink robe. I'll be ****ed if I'd ever tell anyone I had satin sheets. i don't want them to think I'm some sissy"

if your worried about the satin sheets you might not want to mention the PINK ROBE!
    lol

beefydragon is offline Member
    there's nothing wrong being in touch with the feminine side. Just don't go overboard... Of course I don't tell my buddies about my silk and satin sheets, etc... But hey, I have good taste! What can I say?!?

Anyway, actually the best sheets is still the good ole 500+ thread count egyptian cotton sheets... YOu can hot wash and it stays comfortable... Plus you don't have a slipping accident while boinking someone...

Lol...a bunch of muscle heads talking about sheets and cleaning stain solutions. Whats next...floral arrangements?

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Lol...a bunch of muscle heads talking about sheets and cleaning stain solutions. Whats next...floral arrangements?
    lol

i didnt think this thread would result in a feminine uproar.....guys you sure your estrogen blockers arent bunk??...lol....i needed feedback on my question not my girls sheets..... jsut kidding thanks for everyones input.....fusion600

Thread Information