Thread: Equipoise

delight is offline New Member

Equipoise

i did a cycle of winstrol and had was happy with the results, i am going to do another cycle, but i was searching for the right stuff to stack it with, i want to gain lean muscle, so my first choice was primo but that is too expensive (at least were i am looking) so i was going to try EQUIPOISE the only thing that alarms me is the dectiion time, it says 4-5 months i want to know is EQUIPOISE a steriod that that might stay in there longer or is it on the might get out quicker, and is there anything i can do through out my taking to get it out quicker. thanks a ton and have a great day

bortort is offline Associate Member
    Eq does have a bit longer dect. time, but not as long as nandrolone . So it is a better one to pick between the two. Also its better for your cutting then Deca . As far as getting out of your system quicker, I have no idea.

jmiro is offline Associate Member
    both stay in your system two three weeks maybe more. if taking with winny substitute 100mg of eq a week witgh deca to even out your joints.

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member
    how do you guys split the eq doses?ed/eod?2x a week?

If your doing 400mg/ week. take one 200mg inj. twice a week.

you dont get sick injecting that much?

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member
    Why are you worried about the detection time? Are you an athlete that gets tested?

Originally posted by bronzebeefcake
    you dont get sick injecting that much?
    If your EQ is 200mg/ml. thats only 1cc twice a week. That isn't very much to take. You shouldn't get sick.

it s not the cc im talking about...im talking the mgs....200mgs is 200mgs whether in 1cc or 2 or 4..some guys say they feel like their sick when they take too much at once..im just curious cause id like to try eq and want to be prepared for all...thx

"SPREAD A LITTLE ALOHA AROUND THE WORLD"

I have heard of some getting a sick also. but 400mg/week of eq isn't much. some experienced guys go to 500mg and750mg and more. I've been doing 400mg/EQ a week and 500mg/sus a week. my next cyc. will be 600mg and 750mg. a week.

Look at some cycl posted. 400mg of eq is very common.

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member
    shoot up a 600mg 10-12 weeks cycle. Go 200mg eod. great vascularity and pump. 400 is coomon but if you are using tt up it to 600

EQ is a long acting steriod , there isnt any sence in going every other day unless you want to be a pin cusion JMO.
    Yea, it does do a great job with vascularity.

MAHALO MUCH FOR THE INFO BRO'S....got a friend here scaring me saying its like shooting heroin for the first time....you dont shoot as much as your friend whos a pro..talking death and all...damn..28 yrs old and still dont know shit lol...

"SREAD A LITTLE ALOHA AROUND THE WORLD"

That's good that you don't want to do to much bro. And its good that your out to learn. Look up other posts on Eq. you can get alot of info there. Look up its profile and read all about it.
    Its one of the easier steriods on your system. (not the easiest, but a good one to start with to get some good results)

oh belive me i have and thats why im leaning towards it...see im 5'11 225 already and what eq has to offer me i like....its just first timer and want to be safe...been inquiring for a long time tossing up the idea.....tired of wasting my money on stupid ass andros..

"SPREAD A LITTLE ALOHA AROUND THE WORLD"

MindBomb is offline Member
    Okay try this...if you are worried about getting sick, do not stick yourself 2 times a week... at 200mg inject every 5 days for couple of times...after you get used to the chem. in your system go for injection every 4days nex couple of times...EQ does not kick in until about 4th or 5th week so doing this couple of weeks should not hurt you...Plus this may ease the mind...IMO

go4gold is offline Member
    i did eq just at 300mg a week, no results other then really thin out hair, most people here like it, but i didn't, at least my hair grew back thank god

Thread Information