GMuscle is offline Associate Member

Parabolin hard to find, anyone ever try it?

I can't seem to find any but I see that alot of pro bodybuilders use and want to try. Anyone ever try it, am I waisting my time trying to find it? Is it worth tracking down and using?

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    I think alot of pro's have sources who's list reads like a pharmacy inventory... or might actually be one. Im pretty sure para is **** similar to tren /fina.

Parabolan is the all time full package Bad Daddy if you ask me, it's Criminally Inhumane that the Original isn't among us anymore.
    Many Underground Labs are "suppossedly" making it again...I haven't tried it.
    Fina/Parbolan=Same, both Trembolone only with Different Esters, Fina needs to be ran ED, we used to run Para ETD.
    If I was told Test, and 1 more thing only, it would be Para - No Question.
    TSW
    Last edited by TheSevnthWarrior; 04-07-2004 at 08:59 PM.

GMuscle is offline Associate Member

Maybe I should try fina?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Parabolan is the all time full package Bad Daddy if you ask me, it's Criminally Inhumane that the Original isn't among us anymore.
    Many Underground Labs are "suppossedly" making it again...I haven't tried it.
    Fina/Parbolan=Same, both Trembolone only with Different Esters, Fina needs to be ran ED, we used to run Para ETD.
    If I was told Test, and 1 more thing only, it would be Para - No Question.
    TSW
    I am going to stay on the prowl for Para but I have heard some interesting things on Fina and may try it if I can't find the Para. Fina is easy to get.....but **** I want Para, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by GMuscle
    I am going to stay on the prowl for Para but I have heard some interesting things on Fina and may try it if I can't find the Para. Fina is easy to get.....but **** I want Para, LOL.
    I'm fixin to try the Tren Enanthate , that would be the other extreme end of the ester rack, I'm curious about it.
    I had a dream that I was running them both, Tren E @ 250mg E4D, and Fina 75mg ED....wonder how close that would be to Para??
    And my Doctor said, after we put in the Kevlar Kidneys, you'll be able to take as much as you want
    TSW

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    I'm fixin to try the Tren Enanthate , that would be the other extreme end of the ester rack, I'm curious about it.
    I had a dream that I was running them both, Tren E @ 250mg E4D, and Fina 75mg ED....wonder how close that would be to Para??
    And my Doctor said, after we put in the Kevlar Kidneys, you'll be able to take as much as you want
    TSW

almost the sust of trens.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Yes i have also heard of some underground companys making Parabolin. Im going to wait until some has it tested or i talk to someone who has used it. I hear that it is a little expensive, thats why im being cautious.

Newbies do not msg me asking for parabolin you will not get an answer.

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Parabolan is not like sustanon , it only has one long ester attached to it. The chemical compound is Trenobolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate. The Hex ester is very similiar to the enanthate and cypionate esters, in fact there is really no noticeable difference in there activity within the human body. The Hex ester has an active life of about 14 days, which is almost identical to that of the enanthate ester. Your best bet nowadays would be to get your hands on some trenbolone enanthate, which is now being produced by a handfull of quality UG labs.

Peace

-Taejoon

don
    don is offline New Member
    the china man makes parabolan

Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    Bro, I think what ShortyRock was meaning was TSW's idea of combiningTren Enanthate/Tren Acetate would make it like the "sust of tren"...
    Yeah, I was just gettin ready to say that I think he was just bouncing off my post about mixing the two.
    I AM curious though about what Taejoon said about Hex being as long as Enanth,,,,I'm not doubtin' him, but I specifically remember thinkin' that
    ETD was max for Para???
    'Course it was different back then...you just did what your Mentor told you
    TSW

Da Bull is offline Banned
    LMAOOOO........your an ill man.....lol.....

TSW

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    LMAOOOO........your an ill man.....lol.....
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I knew YOU'D like that!
    TSW

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    supra is makin it

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    ive seen it once. alot of it. comp bb from germany,,i heard they stopped making it a while back,but seems to be rumors underground co may have started making it again...dont know though///

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, I was just gettin ready to say that I think he was just bouncing off my post about mixing the two.
    I AM curious though about what Taejoon said about Hex being as long as Enanth,,,,I'm not doubtin' him, but I specifically remember thinkin' that
    ETD was max for Para???
    'Course it was different back then...you just did what your Mentor told you
    TSW
    Para should be injected every 3-4 days to keep blood levels stable, just like enanthate . It won't be completely out of your blood stream until about 14 days, but your blood levels will start decreasing slightly after about 5 days. That's why most people use to run Para every 3 days. Supra and Shanghai both are making tren enan right now, there are a few others, but I'm not familiar with them.

Peace

-Taejoon

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    thailand has some...altough the price is up the ass.

Thread Information