Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    moose230 is offline New Member

Angry Anyone else losing sources

Well, well, well, spring time is amoung us and I can tell about everyone is on a cutting cycle or fixing to start one (if you get into that kind of thing). Summer is a couple months away (8 weeks). I thought to myself a month or so ago, hey i need to get back on my cutting cycle, ya know get ready for summer. So i goes to my source....can't get anthing. His source got busted, and his 'other' source, busted too. Then, thank the heavens, I run into a gorgous young lady that i worked out with a year or so ago and she is now my new source. Get all my money together and figured out what i was gonna get....nope, her sources busted....Is anyone else having this ****ing
    problem? What the **** can i do now?

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    must be a domestic thing. my guys are pretty discrete(knock on wood of course). internationally,im having no problems.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    I stay far away from international sources , unless it's Growth.

Bigbowboski is offline Member
    I never depend on just 1 source.. things dry up sometimes. I always have a backup of a backup and then another backup.

Just works out so much better

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats true also, having the luxury of many sources helps. always a good thing.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    nope, not a problem
    abstrack@protonmail.com

p.s.
    If your PM box fills up with sources i would ignore them also since there going to be scammers.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Bigbowboski is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    p.s.
    If your PM box fills up with sources i would ignore them also since there going to be scammers.

very very very true!!

Thats is a great point

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    yes you just advertised to every scammer there is

ft-

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    p.s.
    I second that motion!

As for your sources getting busted, I myself haven;t seen a big difference but i can tell you President Bush and all the flack about steriods has something to do with it. Steriods in the US has always been a problem, but just never a HUGE interest to the government. Im not saying the United States government did not care about illegal steriods, but not as much as they do now.
    I will go out and say that this is something alot of us are going to see, more and more over the next year or two. The government is tracking shipments of AS much better now than 20 years ago, and the fact that our president is taking a no tollerance policy is making the FBI/DEA/BORDER work alittle harder on catching alot of use and throwing us through the system. If we start getting caught and put through our Famous judicial system, it makes alot of people look really good! If you know anything about politics, you know that is the number one rule........ To Look Good.

Be carefull bro's

Quote Originally Posted by floyd_turbo
    yes you just advertised to every scammer there is

ft-

either that or it was a poor attempt in trying to get a source
    abstrack@protonmail.com

100571 is offline Associate Member
    finding a source is not easy, though. A lot of us have to go through trial and error. Getting burt sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by 100571
    finding a source is not easy, though. A lot of us have to go through trial and error. Getting burt sucks!

some of you expect to have one just because you signed up a bb'ing board. Would you just walk to some random dude in the gym and ask them for a source or would you get to know that person and become a friend and get a source that way??
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Jackman is offline Banned
    Are you serious?

This is how

Yes but you're totally right bro

A source is someone who needs discretion so what would be the point of just handing it to everybody let's not forget that ths USA is somewhat left behind as far as laws go compared to Europe...

And that's just to bad for our Bros in the USA who have to sneak around just to get steroids while being perfect reasonable people while Major Companies can do whatever they like (Enron anyone?)

greets
    Kingofmasters

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    This is something that has got me worried. I am hoping that the U.S will quit caring about gear once BALCO and MLB are cleaned up, but who knows. I will say this (this was told to me by a cop): "Steroids are harder to stop than most drugs because their users do not wind up in the streets like herione addicts, they can't be sniffed by dogs, and the dealers are generally much more careful than those who deal other narcotics. But thats beside the point, its not like we are winning the war on drugs anyway."

Hopefully roids will just be too much for cops to handle. I would bet money that most people still get their packages and smuggle their gear at around the same success rate as before the gov't began cracking down. The only difference now is the penalties are much higher if you get caught.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Urban Legend. When did they up the penalties? Not recently? Meaning since the MLB crap or am i wrong

NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    This is something that has got me worried. I am hoping that the U.S will quit caring about gear once BALCO and MLB are cleaned up, but who knows. I will say this (this was told to me by a cop): "Steroids are harder to stop than most drugs because their users do not wind up in the streets like herione addicts, they can't be sniffed by dogs, and the dealers are generally much more careful than those who deal other narcotics. But thats beside the point, its not like we are winning the war on drugs anyway."

Hopefully roids will just be too much for cops to handle. I would bet money that most people still get their packages and smuggle their gear at around the same success rate as before the gov't began cracking down. The only difference now is the penalties are much higher if you get caught.

Balco is in my neck of the woods and one of my boys (not my source, thank god) had some growth there being tested. Lets just say i dont call him anymore.... only "hey"when i see him out on the town. You can never be too carefull......

righton is offline Senior Member
    What a stupid way of asking for a source.

djboots is offline Associate Member
    If You Build It They Will Come

grave digger is offline Junior Member
    Not having that problem. Always keep several sources available.

panabolic is offline Associate Member

sources

Hey bros, some good info about sources on this thread. Although I have to disagree about some posts to get the record straight, very true that most sources (domestic) will not openly look and solicit for business obviously because of security issues. To make the same blanket statement about International sources is complete garbage (imo). Uncle Sam simply cannot touch International sources so why would they give a **** if they are found out by the US gov or not?? I know of some well known international sources that have been around for a few years and they could give a **** if their info was on the boards (public) or not. Just my two cc's, later bros.

omen78 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by panabolic
    Hey bros, some good info about sources on this thread. Although I have to disagree about some posts to get the record straight, very true that most sources (domestic) will not openly look and solicit for business obviously because of security issues. To make the same blanket statement about International sources is complete garbage (imo). Uncle Sam simply cannot touch International sources so why would they give a **** if they are found out by the US gov or not?? I know of some well known international sources that have been around for a few years and they could give a **** if their info was on the boards (public) or not. Just my two cc's, later bros.
    I would think that if they had their name all over the place then it would be that much easier for them to be flagged. jmo

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Too bad her source went sour. Being your hookup is a lil honey, I was going to suggest you strike up a sex for product arrangement with her. Seriously tho, this is a big reason why buying a bunch of extra product every time you pick something up is always a good idea. Wait it out for a bit.....increased demand now is cause summers coming and everybody wants some. After the markets react by increasing supply and the demand cools down in the next lil while then there will be specials galore.

Quote Originally Posted by moose230
    ...Then, thank the heavens, I run into a gorgous young lady that i worked out with a year or so ago and she is now my new source....

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    it's not like it's some guy in a hut operation my friend. Flagging is only effective on the receiving side....and even then its pretty much a useless technique. Flagging only becomes an annoyance if you have **** sent to your home (why anyone wouldn't cough up for a PO box is beyond me) because your home addy is fixed. It could just dick you around when you order legit international goods from processing time at customs.

Quote Originally Posted by omen78
    I would think that if they had their name all over the place then it would be that much easier for them to be flagged. jmo

omen78 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    it's not like it's some guy in a hut operation my friend. Flagging is only effective on the receiving side....and even then its pretty much a useless technique. Flagging only becomes an annoyance if you have **** sent to your home (why anyone wouldn't cough up for a PO box is beyond me) because your home addy is fixed. It could just dick you around when you order legit international goods from processing time at customs.
    if you cant get your product to your customers... how many customers are you gonna have ?

Ragnarok is offline New Member
    That's what I was gonna post. International sources sure as hell do care. If their product doesn't make it to the buyers, it doesn't take long for word to get around, and all the sudden, you have no demand. Sure they can sell locally, but they make their real money gouging the U.S.

palequail is offline Banned
    Looks like it may be time to homebrew bro....

Ragnarok is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    LOL!.....The same guy that earlier posted, "What happens if you don't use Nolva/Comid post cycle?" and then "Well I can still use it if I waited 4 weeks after my cycle, right?" "Hey, what's PCT?"

That's the guy that's gonna get a controlled delivery.

depo250 is offline New Member

wf

I'm lucky to live where steroids are on bottom of goverment interest.

palequail is offline Banned
    I'm gaining sources everyday....Seems to be the opposite for me......jk

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by depo250
    I'm lucky to live where steroids are on bottom of goverment interest.

you're going to need to remove that link.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by panabolic
    That is very true. I usually give out my international source to bros I know since I dont have to worry about him getting caught. My domestic sources I do not give out cause I dont want them to get busted. You go waving your money around in comptin, you are gonna get robbed. In other words: Dont show off things you dont want taken from you.

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    i just lost a domestic source. not a big deal. i just went to him for little stuff. my main and best source is overseas, hes not going anywhere.

panabolic is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    That is very true. I usually give out my international source to bros I know since I dont have to worry about him getting caught. My domestic sources I do not give out cause I dont want them to get busted. You go waving your money around in comptin, you are gonna get robbed. In other words: Dont show off things you dont want taken from you.

Good to see someone understood my point.

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    i will NEVER order intl...too risky. i have several domestic sources that are golden. if u stick around long enough, they will come. domestic is where its it....CUSTOMS can suck my CO%K.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Nope, I'm fine, but that's for asking...

PJK015 is offline Associate Member
    yeah... ive been getting more sources... i have several right now...none of which i order... all personal (friends, or freinds of friends)

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    this thread should have been deleted long ago

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    p.s.
    Funny when that happened to me I got lucky and hit good with 3 good sources.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information