Thread: How Much Nolva?

the_butcher is offline New Member

Question How Much Nolva?

Hey Guys,
    I am on my 5th day of
    DBAll 20mg/ ed
    prop 100mg/eod
    deca 300mg/ week.

I dont know if this is mental or not but my right nipple is beginning to itch! I dont know if this is all in my head but just in case I started taking 10 mg nolvadex ed. I just started yesterday and am thinking if I should up the dose. Help me out guys how much nolva will I need to prevent gyno, how long till it kicks, and how long should I stay on the nolva?
    Thanks Guys,
    The butcher
    ...by the way 7lbs in 5 days! WOW!!!!

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

nolva

i would take a dose of atleast 40mg ed till syptoms subside then down to 20mg ed till end

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

lbs

7lbs in 5 days? whats your diet like?

Quote Originally Posted by the_butcher
    Hey Guys,
    I am on my 5th day of
    DBAll 20mg/ ed
    prop 100mg/eod
    deca 300mg/ week.

I dont know if this is mental or not but my right nipple is beginning to itch! I dont know if this is all in my head but just in case I started taking 10 mg nolvadex ed. I just started yesterday and am thinking if I should up the dose. Help me out guys how much nolva will I need to prevent gyno, how long till it kicks, and how long should I stay on the nolva?
    Thanks Guys,
    The butcher
    ...by the way 7lbs in 5 days! WOW!!!!

Its mostly water! I am drinking non stop. but it looks like its filling into all the right places. Not bloating at all! (yet). I am taking norvet dballs 10mg each. The other gear is proline. I am concerned with how much weight I will keep because I heard yopu lose alot from dball. I just want to keep 10-15lbs from this cycle. Keep is the key word!

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the_butcher
    Its mostly water! I am drinking non stop. but it looks like its filling into all the right places. Not bloating at all! (yet). I am taking norvet dballs 10mg each. The other gear is proline. I am concerned with how much weight I will keep because I heard yopu lose alot from dball. I just want to keep 10-15lbs from this cycle. Keep is the key word!
    Water is bloat? If you are holding a lot of water, your bloating...I would run the nolva at 40mgs until in subsides and then 20mgs each day, I would also up the prop to 75mg ed . Prop is best used ed. If you have to every other day then up that to 150 eod.
    75mg ed best.
    I would also run the dbol at least 30mgs a day...
    300 mg deca good
    good luck...

thanks bro, I just dropped another 10mg nolva. getting even more paranoid about the gyno. 2 yrs ago i started getting gyno 6 months after my cycle ended. didnt treat it but it didnt get noticable. Here we go again!!

Quote Originally Posted by Russ616
    Water is bloat? If you are holding a lot of water, your bloating...I would run the nolva at 40mgs until in subsides and then 20mgs each day, I would also up the prop to 75mg ed . Prop is best used ed. If you have to every other day then up that to 150 eod.
    75mg ed best.
    I would also run the dbol at least 30mgs a day...
    300 mg deca good
    good luck...
    another Q's what is you cycle history. This is not your first cycle, is it....Stats please!!

Another thing I just realized is prop and dbol . Bro, you don't need both. They are both fast acting. I would cut out the dbol all together and up the prop to 75mg ed. This is your best bet. Save the dbol for your next cycle, a waist now...

1ST CYCLE WAS 2 1/2 YRS AGO
    SUS 250/WK
    DECA 400/WK
    WINNY 50/EOD

2ND CYCLE
    EQ 400/WK
    DECA 300/WK
    WINNY 100/EOD

IF i JUST STOP THE DBALL, AND RISKS OR POTENTIAL SIDES? ONLY ON FOR 5 DAYS?

Oh Yeah, Stats!
    6ft Tall 187lbs (195lbs Now!) 10-12%bf
    Just Looking To Be 200 - 205 When Off!

Thread Information