Thread: Dianabol

RoidRagnar is offline New Member

Dianabol

I want to do a dianabol -cycle. I know you guys is thinking "WTF, is he a dumbass or something?" But i know that the "old guys" got success from dianabol-only cycles. I also read a article at bodybuilding.com about a guy that exprimented with it. If its good enough for larry scott and the old guys, why isnt it for me?

I want to do something quite like the guy in this article:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/planet9.htm

"I did a 6-week cycle of Dianabol. The first 3 weeks, I used 10 mg. a day. The second 3 weeks I used 15 mg. per day.-"

" I stayed off the drugs for 7 weeks and then I began a second cycle that lasted 7 weeks. The first 4 weeks, I used 15 mg. a day and the last 3 weeks I used 25 mg. a day."

Ragnar

Im looking for strength, and some muscle with it. I know im gonna gain some weight but the water goes away at the end!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Waste of time.
    Back when those guys were using AS they didn't know much about it. The science behind AS use has progressed just like any other medicine in the medical field.
    If your gonna use something alone use test. And if your afraid of needles then don't cycle at all....

palequail is offline Banned
    Yep I agree.....the old school guys didn't know much..they did look good but they also were very genetically gifted compared to the average...so don't think the dbol is what made them look that way.......run test alone...much better

But i dont care if im gaining more on that steroid or that steroid if i could gain SOME on dianabol , and i think all of us agree that you CAN gain on dianabol?

ultraripped is offline New Member

Diana = **** :P

Yes baby, you can! But small...

ColdSore is offline Banned
    i agree waste of time...and if you do it dont ramp your doses...stay at a consistant dose...

are you afraid of needles or what?

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    why do you want so badly to do dianabol . test is simpler than the d-bol. I'm on test and d-bol right now and I can tell you that injecting the test twice per week takes only a few minutes and its painless, while making sure I have d-bol every 3 hours is a pain. plus the gains will be better with test, your liver will be under less stress, ect. there are many reasons to do test over d-bol, but none that I can think of by doing d-bol instead of test.

anybody did "AM/morning dbol ?" Ive heard you can do up to 100mg if you take the dose in the morning without shutting down the hpta.

Quote Originally Posted by RoidRagnar
    anybody did "AM/morning dbol ?" Ive heard you can do up to 100mg if you take the dose in the morning without shutting down the hpta.
    Yeah...and I'm santa clause.
    Bro if you wanna do a dbol only cycle then knock yourself out.
    Just don't come here whinning when you lose everything u gained....

And BTW I'm speaking from first hand experince here when I tell you that dbol only is a total waste of time. It wasn't that many years ago that I was in your shoes...being stubborn and not listening to guys that have experience with AS.
    So I went ahead like you probably will and did my dbol only cycle...Gained 15lbs and lost all of it and then some....

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    I would never do a Dbol only cycle, it is WAY to hard to keep gain, IF you keep any. for some people it works though, my friend does them all the time and he keep most of his gains which I find really wierd, but I wouldnt suggest doing it most guys cant keep gains they get from Dbol b/c you have to remember that what your gaining is mostly water.

decadbal is offline Banned
    youll def need more than 15mg per day, why dont you just take 100gms of creatine a day, it will do about the same thing..

youve been hearing alot of wrong info....all your gonna hear on this board is test is the base of ALL cycles...a d-bol only cycle is crap...and if you do 100mg ed your most likely gonna hurt yourself...you need to do lots of research

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    youve been hearing alot of wrong info....all your gonna hear on this board is test is the base of ALL cycles...a d-bol only cycle is crap...and if you do 100mg ed your most likely gonna hurt yourself...you need to do lots of research
    LOL, I didnt see that:100mg ED. coldstone is right DONT do a Dbol only cycle and IF you DO, do not use 100mg ED youll be doing alot of damage to yourself.

Wich oral will give some gains alone? I dont want to inject, because of my wife, its so difficult to hide..

Injecting IMO will be easier to hide b/c once you get on orals you will blow up like a balloon, and trust me EVERYONE know what your up to when you look like that.

i dont care about people.. i wear baggy clothes, can say im on a bulk or something.. but injecting leaves inject-mark, and its not easy to hide all the stuff you need to inject.. also i have to clean away eventually blood and vica versa...

How much water can i gain on 20mg dianabol a day? Is anadrol an alternative to do alone? better than dianabol? Anavar ?

decadbal is offline Banned
    orals, go with anavar ... and injecting isnt half as messy as you must think....

Quote Originally Posted by RoidRagnar
    i dont care about people.. i wear baggy clothes, can say im on a bulk or something.. but injecting leaves inject-mark, and its not easy to hide all the stuff you need to inject.. also i have to clean away eventually blood and vica versa...

How much water can i gain on 20mg dianabol a day? Is anadrol an alternative to do alone? better than dianabol? Anavar?
    if injections left marks big enough to see i would look like i had a bad a$$ case of pimples....NO oral alone will work..EVERYTHING will shut your down...do you not get???...no test, no cycle...its a simple concept

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    Bro, I took d-bols with test, and I can honestly say I will never use d-bol again. It made my face look bloated and fat, which I didnt notice at the time, only after I see pictures. I looked like a fatty, and I have 10% BF. Also, the muscle pumps are downright painful. I hope cardio is non-existent in your life, because d-bol makes cardio ver painful.

Look, Testosterone Enanthate needs to be injected twice a week. If you can't find time to hide 2 injections then you've got problems. Very easy, very good gains, easy to control sides.

I know people that did d-bol only, and not one was satisfied.

Preetz is offline Associate Member
    Guys i think this dude is a Kid in highschool or somthing n he will look for any excuse to use a oral only n if he cant realize the facts then tuff shti hes waiting for osmone to come here and say that dbol is awsome n get him huge its a kid behind the screen, dun even bother replying to these stupid pms pull the plug on this kid hes hopless.
    Peetz

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    DBOL is alright but 15 mgs will just be lost in the digestive system. You need to do about 40 mgs a day for 5 - 6 weeks if you want any muscle gain. Most of it will be water but if you are lifting heavier and eating more, you should gain about 5 lbs of muscle in 5 weeks. Dont count on anything more. AND, dont be such a PUSSY. If you wanna gain muscle, slowly insert a needle of test inside your muscle and push down. It is so simple you will wonder why you were such A PUSSY in the first place.

Bye baby......

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    DBOL is alright but 15 mgs will just be lost in the digestive system. You need to do about 40 mgs a day for 5 - 6 weeks if you want any muscle gain. Most of it will be water but if you are lifting heavier and eating more, you should gain about 5 lbs of muscle in 5 weeks. Dont count on anything more. AND, dont be such a PUSSY. If you wanna gain muscle, slowly insert a needle of test inside your muscle and push down. It is so simple you will wonder why you were such A PUSSY in the first place.

Bye baby......
    im glad some one said it...i didnt feel like bustin his balls, but i sure wanted too

big_mike is offline Member
    I agree with all posts made here. Im with cold, i wanted to say something but refrained. Im currently on a dbol test cycle.. I love the f'in dbol, but i would never run it without a test.
    and they call me the marshmallow man....
    jk

houseofpain is offline Banned
    No Test No Cycle

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    DITO

Lets not forget a good diet, adequate rest, and pct etc. I wouldn't mention it but this kid does have a balls notion. (and I though I was ignorant)

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    if u watch arnolds pumping iron docudrama,go to special feats. and talks about using aas,only dianabol cycle. but ck this, he said it was fairly a new unresearched deal then (1977), and he used dianabol for dieting.so,the arnolds of today, would not dare use a dianabol cycle esp for dieting imo. i think you might gain some strength, but nothing more than get bloated....

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Just to come back to this post and all those dbol cycles. IMO, they are a cheap way to get good pumps and I personally feel a dbol only cycle is not a waste BUT, : if you are gonna be working out extra heavy while on dbol and eating more, why not help it out with Test. Dont waste 2 months just using dbol when you can really push the envelope using other gear with it....

houseofpain is offline Banned
    Just to come back to this post and all those dbol cycles. IMO, they are a cheap way to get good pumps and I personally feel a dbol only cycle is not a waste BUT, : if you are gonna be working out extra heavy while on dbol and eating more, why not help it out with Test. Dont waste 2 months just using dbol when you can really push the envelope using other gear with it....
    good post but 2 months of d-bol is kinda harsh on the bod IMO

gaga is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Preetz
    Guys i think this dude is a Kid in highschool or somthing n he will look for any excuse to use a oral only n if he cant realize the facts then tuff shti hes waiting for osmone to come here and say that dbol is awsome n get him huge its a kid behind the screen, dun even bother replying to these stupid pms pull the plug on this kid hes hopless.
    Peetz

whats stupid about it?

it took a d-bol only cycle and gained over 20 lbs and kept most of my gains

and dont try and tell me i dont know what im on about
    just cos you dont agree you dont have to make the guy feel a knob

your hopeless

toolman is offline Banned

Bye baby......
    Ouch!!! Correctly bitch slapped by the bermich!

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gaga
    whats stupid about it?

it took a d-bol only cycle and gained over 20 lbs and kept most of my gains

and dont try and tell me i dont know what im on about
    just cos you dont agree you dont have to make the guy feel a knob

your hopeless
    Cool, good for you. It would have been 35 if you added test.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Have fun..wasting time, money and gear! It will make for a good post in one of the "Remeber when we were newbies" threads.

Can we stickey some sort of dbol thread so these dont pop up. O and hiding it im italian and i shoot in my quads cause no matter what a shoot with a 22-25 guage the hair hides the pin mark.

Thread Information