simplecanibus is offline Associate Member

Question on AS, never used before, considering.

Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 160

Ok, right now I am cutting and I am taking clen . I wanted to see everyone's opinions on stacking the clen with Anavar . I don't want to do AS until I'm at least 21, but I've been reading some interesting articles that lead me to believe this might not effect me too much. Please tell me what you think about this.

"One immediately thinks of the standard worry, "steroids will stunt growth". But it is actually the excess estrogen produced by most steroids that is the culprit, just as it is the reason why women stop growing sooner and have a shorter average stature than men. Oxandrolone will not aromatize, and therefore the anabolic effect of the compound can actually promote linear growth."

"It's one of the only anabolics that does not cause premature closure of bone epiphyses in children."

It says it doesn't affect your normal hormone production and doesn't shut down your hpta. I know that may be open to debate, but I would really like to hear some honest opinions since I have already heard all the rebuttles to not taking roids until 21. I was thinking 30mg ed for 6-8 weeks. Thanks a lot guys.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    you need test if you gonna run var...doses as low as 2.5mg ed will still shut you down...wait till your 21 and runsomething like this:

1-12 500mg test E or cyp ew
    nolva/l-dex throughout
    clomid/nolva/clen pct

thats a good first cycle...youll be happy with that!...not clen and var

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    At 5'8 160lbs you should be able to cut with diet and cardio alone..
    I'm not going to condone the use of steriods for a 20 yr old but my advice would be to wait alittle while and get the most out of a AS cycle by using test in the cycle.
    And the var not shutting you down...bull****. You'd still need PCT after 8 weeks @ 40mgs ed.

Thread Information