BWhitaker is offline Senior Member

Trying to get my prop dosages right

Ok, so i plan on jumping my cyp cycle with 4 weeks of prop shooting eod. Now i will be shooting 500mg cyp per week, and was a little uneasy about shooting 150mg prop eod so i was wondering if 100mg would suffice. This is my first cycle.

Thanks

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    I would shoot 75mg ED, I think you will see better result shooting everyday with 75mg.

Tapout1 is offline New Member
    i agreee. But this is his first cycle and that is alot of pokes. what else are you running

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    I would shoot 75mg ED, I think you will see better result shooting everyday with 75mg.
    right on

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I agree.........but if you must shoot eod,then 150 mgs is a good doseage IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject

Swellin Guest
    75mg ED will be sweet. The prop injects can be daunting...specially if since this is your first cycle. If you decide to do EOD injects, I would keep it at 150mg.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Yes, thats true as well.

I have considered the many shots that i will have to take because of the prop and with this being my first cycle many will say i should steer clear. However, i figure that if i am really as dedicated as i feel that i am then a few extra shots is well worth it.

As far as what i am running....
    Prop (probably 150mg eod) week 1-4
    Cyp 250mg e4d week 1-12
    Nolva 10mg ed week 1-end of pct
    Ldex .25ml ed week1-end of pct
    Clomid 2 weeks after last shot 300/100/50

The ED shots arent as bad as every one says, just make sure you keep rotating your injection site.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by backer123
    I have considered the many shots that i will have to take because of the prop and with this being my first cycle many will say i should steer clear. However, i figure that if i am really as dedicated as i feel that i am then a few extra shots is well worth it.

As far as what i am running....
    Prop (probably 150mg eod) week 1-4
    Cyp 250mg e4d week 1-12
    Nolva 10mg ed week 1-end of pct
    Ldex .25ml ed week1-end of pct
    Clomid 2 weeks after last shot 300/100/50
    The cycle looks good to me.Some might say to start pct at week 3 or 18 days after last shot.Pheedno has spread his thought around so much everyone believes it.But I've yet to find anything to back up his statement.

The cycle looks good to me.Some might say to start pct at week 3 or 18 days after last shot.Pheedno has spread his thought around so much everyone believes it.But I've yet to find anything to back up his statement.

Im not saying pheedno is wrong but it seems that if a respected person on this board has an opinion then many of the less experienced members take that to heart and next thing you know it is the great bias of the board. I was thinking about it yesterday, because it is crazy how each board has pretty much the same general opinions but if you look at the differences between boards it is completely different.

As far as starting 3 weeks after, im curious. I guess that i had always planned on using enanthate which would be 2 weeks and cyp is a bit longer. I will probably wait somewhere around 15-18 days.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    I agree, ed much better but eod must be at least 150mgs

Swellin Guest
    You could always run prop at the end too. That way you are still cruising right along until pct. You might use it during week 12 and run it for three weeks...then start pct three days after the last shot.

if you use it at the end in between your last shot of cyp and start of your pct how would you dose that

if you use it at the end in between your last shot of cyp and start of your pct how would you dose that

PJK015 is offline Associate Member
    run the prop 75 mgs ED
    i am on my first cycle and just finished my prop and i did EOD and still wish i that i did ED
    injections arnt that bad at all

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by backer123
    75 mg ED
    Since you are letting the test cyp clear and cruising into pct, I guess you could drop back to 50mg ED. That would still put you at 350mg/week.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Pheedno has spread his thought around so much everyone believes it.But I've yet to find anything to back up his statement.
    From bathgate-

An = Amount currently
    Ao = Inital amount
    t = time
    Tc = Time constant
    e = ~2.71
    Th=Half-life

Exponential decay = An=Ao X e ^(-t/Tc)

*The half life of a first order, linear, negative feeback loop system is ~seventy percent of its time constant. So we can figure out the time constant here...or modify our equation as below...

An=Ao X e^(-.7t/Th)

or if you prefer..standard Nuclear decay format..

N(t)=N(o)e^(-kt) ... k = (ln(2)/Th) which is the same equation as above (ln(2) = ~ .693)

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    From rxlist

Testosterone in plasma is 98 percent bound to a specific testosterone- estradiol binding globulin, and about two percent is free. Generally, the amount of this sex- hormone binding globulin in the plasma will determine the distribution of testosterone between free and bound forms, and the free testosterone concentration will determine its half-life.

About 90 percent of a dose of testosterone is excreted in the urine as glucuronic and sulfuric acid conjugates of testosterone and its metabolites; about six percent of a dose is excreted in the feces, mostly in the unconjugated form. Inactivation of testosterone occurs primarily in the liver. Testosterone is metabolized to various 17-keto steroids through two different pathways. There are considerable variations of the half- life of testosterone as reported in the literature, ranging from 10 to 100 minutes.

So, as you can see, half life and active life(which really isn't a pharm term) is dose dependant, but for the moderate doses we shoot, its pretty well known the APPROXIMATION of active life. It is individualistic; the hormone will be metabolized in greater speeds by some than others, and again, the dose will dictate as well

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    From bathgate-

An = Amount currently
    Ao = Inital amount
    t = time
    Tc = Time constant
    e = ~2.71
    Th=Half-life

Exponential decay = An=Ao X e ^(-t/Tc)

*The half life of a first order, linear, negative feeback loop system is ~seventy percent of its time constant. So we can figure out the time constant here...or modify our equation as below...

An=Ao X e^(-.7t/Th)

or if you prefer..standard Nuclear decay format..

N(t)=N(o)e^(-kt) ... k = (ln(2)/Th) which is the same equation as above (ln(2) = ~ .693)
    I love these battle proven comebacks man!
    Even if he was makin' it all up, who'd know??..lol
    However I have tested enough of his teachings (the ones I can understand) to know I can trust what he says
    TSW

Thread Information