roidedheat1 is offline New Member

make your own test

Recently one of my friends has been getting a lot of gear from a dude that he says is an amature body builder. Last night he brought home a bottle of test that was bigger than anything i have ever seen i swear it looked like about 7 cycles in one bottle, then he proceded to heat it up with a hot plate and boiling water to get rid of what he called crystals in the solution. Now i've been around roids for a few years now and have never heard of anything like this and to me the test looked a little diluted. Is this for real or is my friend being taken for a chump. thanks for your much needed help

decadbal is offline Banned
    several types of aas need some heat bc of crystalization, depends on which exact one your talkin about, who makes it and so on... more info plz

Da Bull is offline Banned
    If the conversion was just made very recently,it very well could have had swirlies in it.He could have let it sit or heating it up will work too.It was probably left in a 100ml sterile vial after the coversion.Not everyone portions them into smaller vials.
    Sounds to me like you never done a conversion before!!!!!!!!!!

righton is offline Senior Member
    I make 20g at a time put it in a 100ml bottle and get 80ml at 250mg/ml....looks awsome!!

Thread Information