Thread: remember when

fitzy is offline New Member

remember when

Also I realy dont want to piss people off I know its not what mods and members want to see but I dont know any other way to approach it but simply to ask how do I go about finding a legit source ,,the guys at my gym I dont really chat with and my buddies are the type that dont work out so for years I have been on my own with this and have had lil success.burnt a couple times scammed I mean how do I go about it? Any advice would help I hope I dont bother you guys or mods I just really feel I am ready and have done research and have patience I would just like to get to the next level...thanks again!...you guys remember being new right????

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    ewww- youre going to get burned...lol.....

palequail is offline Banned
    not a good idea

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    hang around a while... but open source posting is not a good idea

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Maybe I shouldn't say this out in the open but ....There's many many open source posting boards on the internet (AR ISN'T one of them. I just don't understand why you guys who don't have sources don't look around more.
    So: find a source who is backed by many members, mods, vets etc.. Do a source check with as many mods and vets from different boards as you can...If everyone tells you he's good...order small and that's it.
    And don't expect a member, mod or vet that has a good legit domestic source to give it to you. Those guys are hard to come by...You just gotta stick around for awhile.

palequail is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Maybe I shouldn't say this out in the open but ....There's many many open source posting boards on the internet (AR ISN'T one of them. I just don't understand why you guys who don't have sources don't look around more.
    So: find a source who is backed by many members, mods, vets etc.. Do a source check with as many mods and vets from different boards as you can...If everyone tells you he's good...order small and that's it.
    And don't expect a member, mod or vet that has a good legit domestic source to give it to you. Those guys are hard to come by...You just gotta stick around for awhile.

I know...there are plenty of places that you can find a source...however I don't trust any of them.....Finding a legit source is like paying your dues......trust and respect is earned first...

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Getting burnt isn't funny but it's part of this underworld game unfortunately. I just got burnt few weeks ago. Nothing you can do about it really but move on. My advice i stick around. Mbaraso is right, there are other boards that have open posting for sources. This board has a good system of check and balance to keep scammers at a minimum. PM mods and vets if you find one. Good luck.

Long&Strong is offline Associate Member
    Make new friends...if the only friends you have don't know anyone, then maybe you should look into making new friends. I am not saying abandon your current friends, but simply to find new ones as well. You will be stunned to find out how many people either do or have done aas and know how to get them.

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    I just want to reiterate what MB said on buying small. No matter who the source is order small the 1st time, because sources have been known to be selective scammers. Its important to develop a trust between you and your source. Also if you find one, keep ordering from them unless you find a better one. I'd order often to keep the relationship going, you never know when your source might hook you up.

Good luck on your search bro!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Yeah and when you order small from an over sea's source and if by chance your pack gets seized....you have a much better chance of just getting a letter, then if your ordering big you might get a knock at the door from your friendly US Customs agents.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Enough said here Mb has covered all the bases, there is alot of ways of finding sources just bide your time bro

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    this guy sounds like a cop anyway ...he is way to polite....no offense bro but dont post another thread like this

Rubabanman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Long&Strong
    Make new friends...if the only friends you have don't know anyone, then maybe you should look into making new friends. I am not saying abandon your current friends, but simply to find new ones as well. You will be stunned to find out how many people either do or have done aas and know how to get them.
    true, but your probably not going to be THAT suprised at whois using them...

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fusion600
    this guy sounds like a cop anyway ...he is way to polite....no offense bro but dont post another thread like this
    Who are you to tell him this?

D

PJK015 is offline Associate Member
    he sounds like a cop cuz hes polite?

Thread Information