PurePower is offline Senior Member

Need some help from my bros

I might be getting a little ahead of myself, but im planning my cycle for Novemberr. This is what im planning on running:

1-4 Anadrol 50mg ED
    1-15 750mg Enth Split it 375mg E3D
    8-15 75mg Tren ED
    16-19 100mg Prop ED

PCT @ 300mg/100mg 10 days/ 50mg 20days
    Ldex starting in week 4
    Nolva 10-15mgs ED Starting week 4
    HCG 500iu's sat & sun starting in week ??????????
    B6 ED weeks 7-15
    MilkThistle ED

When should I start the Ldex, how much and how often? I have never ran this before. Also what week should I start the HCG, how long and how often?

Any critique or modification would be helpful. Please only respected members respond to my post
    Not trying to be a d!ck, but I want educated responses.

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    i don't believe that 750mg enanth/wk is 375mg e3d. 375/3=125mg per day. 125mgx7 days a week= 875mg/wk. just thought i should point that out.

oh, and you can run l-dex throughout the entire cycle. run it an .25mg ed., which would be 1/4 ml ed. (1mg/ml ldex)

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I've always liked how you keep your cycles simple. Looks good to me. HCG is usually started after week 12. Although, if you're injecting every 3 days, you're going to have some weeks where you inject 3 times.. ex, sun, weds, sat.. so he's right about your dosage.

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    start the ldex when you feel you re holding to much water and start the hcg when your nuts go bye bye

Please dont mention the bottom of your post to me

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    I've always liked how you keep your cycles simple. Looks good to me. HCG is usually started after week 12. Although, if you're injecting every 3 days, you're going to have some weeks where you inject 3 times.. ex, sun, weds, sat.. so he's right about your dosage.
    yeah, thats what i was getting at with the e3d injections. it would be 750mg like you said if you did it every 3 1/2 days like monday mornings and thursday nights.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    If i take it E3D thats 375mg 2 times a week....Did you read the bottom of my post?
    375mg e3d is 875 a week...

If i take it E3D thats 375mg 2 times a week....Did you read the bottom of my post?
    i did read the bottom of your post, and i am educated. thats why i replied. sorry if you misunderstood my response.

I'd run both the nolva and ldex from the start. I'd run Ldex at .25-.5mg/day range with nolva at 10-15mg/day. It'll depend on you almost as much as the dose. Also, since tren is your only ED shot for the whole time you're running it, I'd swap it out for tren enanthate (unless availability is a problem). I'd run the tren E all the way to week 15 (you can also adjust the duration/dose based on how things go). I can recover the boys (size-wise) in back to back weekends of 500IU (sat/sun). Preventing atrophy may be better (or may not be any better), but I'll let them shrink a little rather than do repeated uses of HCG . That's if I use HCG at all.

test/tren can't go wrong. Looks good

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    Yea bro I keep them simple. There is no need to run insane ammounts of drugs to get some solid muscle growth. I was taught that by my grandfather, who back in the day was a large strong man. I weigh 271 (as of today ) and around 16-17% BF and i continue to grow on every cycle. Its all about how you train eat and sleep rather than how much drugs you run. You will get people who disagree about the drug part, but im not a pro bodybuilder and dont plan to be. I do just fine with what i do ;-)

Thanks for the complement Chris

Quote Originally Posted by asiancuts
    i did read the bottom of your post, and i am educated. thats why i replied. sorry if you misunderstood my response.
    I guess I shouldnt have responded to my own post, because it made me look un-educated =-)

sorry about that bro im an idiot sometimes....its too late for me to be on here

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I let everyone else battle about doseage.Pheedno,Mudman,myself and many others start our Nolv one week before starting the cycle.It really helps instablizing your Serum levels prior to starting.I'd also run the l-dex at .25 mgs ed all the way through cycle and pct.After week 12 you can start HCG @ 500iue e4d.Or you can run tribulus all the way through the cycle @ 4 grams ed.That will keep the boys real happy.I'm presuming your running 900 mg ed of milk thistle and a maintenace dose of b-6 @ 200 mg ed.Everything else looks good to me bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I let everyone else battle about doseage.Pheedno,Mudman,myself and many others start our Nolv one week before starting the cycle.It really helps instablizing your Serum levels prior to starting.I'd also run the l-dex at .25 mgs ed all the way through cycle and pct.After week 12 you can start HCG@ 500iue e4d.Or you can run tribulus all the way through the cycle @ 4 grams ed.That will keep the boys real happy.I'm presuming your running 900 mg ed of milk thistle and a maintenace dose of b-6 @ 200 mg ed.Everything else looks good to me bro.
    Thanks Da Bull that is a **** good idea about the nolva. Im going to change the HCG it to tribulus.

Thanks for the responses bros.

I guess I shouldnt have responded to my own post, because it made me look un-educated =-)

sorry about that bro im an idiot sometimes....its too late for me to be on here
    its all good. i know how the mind wanders at this time of night!

Revision 1

1-4 Anadrol 50mg ED
    1-15 750mg Enth
    8-15 75mg Tren ED
    16-19 100mg Prop ED

PCT @ 300mg/100mg 10 days/ 50mg 20days
    Ldex starting ED .25mg Start to PCT
    Nolva 10-15mgs ED Starting one week before cycle to end
    Tribulus ED @ 4g
    B6 ED 200mg
    MilkThistle ED 900mg

Question about tren enanthate . How is it dosed?
    Is it the same as ACETATE? I have never ran or seen tren enanthate before. Also would it be more cost effective than ACETATE? The regular tren is costing me 100 bucks per 200mg/ml 10ml ( PL ) Im to lazy to make it on my own.

Question about tren enanthate . How is it dosed?
    Is it the same as ACETATE? I have never ran or seen tren enanthate before. Also would it be more cost effective than ACETATE? The regular tren is costing me 100 bucks per 200mg/ml 10ml ( PL ) Im to lazy to make it on my own.
    Dose it timewise exactly as you're doing your test E. As you have it now, you're taking in 525mg/wk of tren acetate, so I'd take roughly 500-600mg/wk of tren E. You can look around and get it for pretty good prices. You can get 300mg/mL about 17mL for about $175. I'm sure there are better prices than that (obviously making it is cheapest). The only advantage is less frequent shots.

Thread Information