IMBIGRU is offline Banned

HGH for powerlifting ?

Ok ive been powerlifting all my life and Ive taken all kinda stuff. I was thinking of adding HGH to my next cycle either at 4 IU a day for 25 day or 2 IU a day for 50 days. Ill be on a ton of juice and just wondered if it would be worth my time? I would take more but its too expensive for me

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    You need to take more then 4iu a day to start putting on weight from HGH. Talk to Einstein in the HGH forum.

BrownBomber is offline Member
    The only benefit from HGH I could see you wanting for powerlifting would be the strengthing of the tendons and ligaments. From what I read the strength gains are quite poor.

Also 25-50 is NO WHERE near enough tiem for HGH to be effective. Most run it for like 6 months 3 MINIMUM!! I would hold off if I was you.

BB

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Will help the tendons and ligaments for sure but have to use it for 6 months - it's abig commitment Bro. But worth it if you have nagging injuries from years of being under heavy iron

IMBIGRU is offline Banned
    I have a ton of injuries ! Been competing for years I dont understand why you have to take it for so long??

Quote Originally Posted by IMBIGRU
    I have a ton of injuries ! Been competing for years I dont understand why you have to take it for so long??
    Additive effects. Each shot's actions are short-lived. To see significant results, you need to have additive effects of many days of use. It's not as though the gains are "better" AT 3 months. It's that the sum of the gains becomes significant as they build up.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Additive effects. Each shot's actions are short-lived. To see significant results, you need to have additive effects of many days of use. It's not as though the gains are "better" AT 3 months. It's that the sum of the gains becomes significant as they build up.
    Thanks for having my back Einstein - yeah Bro - I wish it didn't take so long to work but it does - I started feeling " real " effects somewhere after 3 months. that was at 4 ius a day - was expensive but there was nothing like it in making me feel better - rotator cuffs/knees etc

Thread Information