HomeBoyZ is offline Junior Member

Can you answer my 3 questions?

1. How come on the home page it says this:

"Once the needle is all the way into the muscle, pull back on the plunger to check if blood enters the syringe. If this happens it means that you have entered a blood vessel and that you need to withdraw and try again".

Like, what is supposed to come out? Air? And if so do i inject the air with the liquid? I mean, blood is gonna come out even if the needle isn't in a blood vessel, right? Because what else would come out besides air?

2. Right now I'm just screwing around taking some Test Prop (100mg EOD 12/wks) and also popping some D-Bols for fun (35mg ED 4/wks). Now, since I might not be able to get any Clomid at the moment... Does this mean I'm gonna f*** myself up? Because I can get Nolvadex no problem. So my question is can I some how make the Nolvadex act like Clomid?

3. Okay, last question. The home page told me that Prop and D-Bol aren't any good for keeping gains without the right kinda of anti-e. So, since I can't get any Clomid I was thinking maybe I could stack those two steroids with a steroid that is known for keeping the gains after you discountue its use. I was thinking maybe some Winstol Depot or maybe even some Deca . Would this work? Would I be able to keep more of my gains if I did this? Or am I totally f***ed without Clomid?

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member

Clomid...

1. Clomid
    2. Clomid
    3. Clomid lol
    1. no blood just air unless you hit a vein believe what the homepage says
    2. Nolvadex is good to use for pct but you really should have clomid you can get liquid on research sites
    3. Prop is good to continue to use and end the cycle with and keep the gains
    4. Read some more.......
    Last edited by mark956101957; 04-09-2004 at 12:38 AM.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeBoyZ
    1. How come on the home page it says this:

"Once the needle is all the way into the muscle, pull back on the plunger to check if blood enters the syringe. If this happens it means that you have entered a blood vessel and that you need to withdraw and try again".

Like, what is supposed to come out? Air? And if so do i inject the air with the liquid? I mean, blood is gonna come out even if the needle isn't in a blood vessel, right? Because what else would come out besides air?

2. Right now I'm just screwing around taking some Test Prop (100mg EOD 12/wks) and also popping some D-Bols for fun (35mg ED 4/wks). Now, since I might not be able to get any Clomid at the moment... Does this mean I'm gonna f*** myself up? Because I can get Nolvadex no problem. So my question is can I some how make the Nolvadex act like Clomid?

3. Okay, last question. The home page told me that Prop and D-Bol aren't any good for keeping gains without the right kinda of anti-e. So, since I can't get any Clomid I was thinking maybe I could stack those two steroids with a steroid that is known for keeping the gains after you discountue its use. I was thinking maybe some Winstol Depot or maybe even some Deca. Would this work? Would I be able to keep more of my gains if I did this? Or am I totally f***ed without Clomid?
    Question#1)Yes small air bubbles will go in the syringe.But your only pulling back on the plunger a small fraction.
    Question#2)No excuse not to get clomid through a research company.End of story!
    Question#3)You'll keep your gains after pct when you get the clomid.Adding other drugs will not help.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Its say to aprirate so you dont inject into a blood vessle, you know youve hit a good spot when you get a little air bubble come into the syringe.. And you NEED clomid.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    you dont need to add anythin at the end except clomid!

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Bro, you're in some serious trouble. Juicing at 18 was a big mistake. My advice to you would be to stop what you're doing IMMEDIATELY! and go see a doctor. Hopefully he can refer you to an endocrinologist who may be able to help reduce some of the damage you've already done to yourself.

Peace

-Taejoon

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    you dont need to add anythin at the end except clomid!
    lmao oh by the way did I mention clomid?

Dude???

Quote Originally Posted by Taejoon
    Bro, you're in some serious trouble. Juicing at 18 was a big mistake. My advice to you would be to stop what you're doing IMMEDIATELY! and go see a doctor. Hopefully he can refer you to an endocrinologist who may be able to help reduce some of the damage you've already done to yourself.

Peace

-Taejoon
    You are only 18? Oh **** the clomid and forget the whole cycle for another 3 or 4 years....really!

Did I miss something here?

Peace

-Taejoon

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    yeah check his profile

Look at his profile bro's, his DOB is November of 1985.

Peace

-Taejoon

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    yeah check his profile
    Yeah I saw he was 18,but were does it say he was juicing already?

2. Right now I'm just screwing around taking some Test Prop (100mg EOD 12/wks) and also popping some D-Bols for fun (35mg ED 4/wks).
    right here

Here

Maybe you didn't read his post, but it seems pretty clear that he's already started using.

Peace

-Taejoon

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Here
    OOOOOOOPPPPPPPPSSSSS.....be right back...need to get my glasses!

Maybe you didn't read his post, but it seems pretty clear that he's already started using.

Peace

-Taejoon
    I read it bro....I just read it wrong...my bad....take me behind the shed and shoot me!

I read it bro....I just read it wrong...my bad....take me behind the shed and shoot me!
    No need for that bro, wasn't intended as a flame. Just trying to keep everyone on the same page.

Peace

-Taejoon

HomeBoyZ is offline Junior Member

Peace

-Taejoon
    Too young? Lol, funny... By law 18 years of age is an adult, okay? Besides, I'm already 6'1'' and I really don't wanna grow much taller. And I doubt a couple injections of Test and a few D-Bols caused serious enough damage for me to have to go see some doctor.

Too young? Lol, funny... By law 18 years of age is an adult, okay? Besides, I'm already 6'1'' and I really don't wanna grow much taller. And I doubt a couple injections of Test and a few D-Bols caused serious enough damage for me to have to go see some doctor.
    Well, that's good to hear, I'm glad your happy with your height, because you won't be getting any taller anytime soon, or ever for that matter. You can doubt all you want that taking steroids right now won't do you any harm. Go right ahead, doubt away..... But the fact of the matter is, you don't have a frigging clue what your doing to yourself. You don't know the first thing about anabolic steroids, or how they effect the human body. Because if you did, you would stop what you're doing right now. But you're ignorant, so you'll stay the course which you've already begun and inevitably ruin your body. But hey, don't let me stop you, after all, what do I know? I've had more juice running through my veins than you will probably ever see in a life time.

It's because of irresponsible high-school punks like you that steroids are illegal jack*ss. I can tell you exactly what will happen, in about 3-4 years you're gonna be crying because you can't get it up, you'll be whinning about how small you are, because your body will never be able to maintain size and strength while you're not on a cycle. Your bone mass will suffer, you'll get fractures easily, your body will never produce enough testosterone on it's own to keep your mood level, so you will probably suffer from chronic depression as well. I can't really think of anything else right now off the top of my head, but there are many more things that will be wrong with you that I haven't mentioned. Just remember, anabolics are extremely powerful hormonal compounds, you cannot inject these things into your body and not expect there to be serious consequences. You'll see what I'm talking about in a few years..... You'll end up being another one of those teenage steroid horror stories that the media and medical community love to get there hands on in order to give us legitimate gear users more problems than we have already. Good luck on your trip kid....

Peace

-Taejoon
    Last edited by Taejoon; 04-09-2004 at 02:23 AM.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?

Talking

[QUOTE=Taejoon]Well, that's good to hear, I'm glad your happy with your height, because you won't be getting any taller anytime soon, or ever for that matter. You can doubt all you want that taking steroids right now won't do you any harm. Go right ahead, doubt away..... But the fact of the matter is, you don't have a frigging clue what your doing to yourself. You don't know the first thing about anabolic steroids, or how they effect the human body. Because if you did, you would stop what you're doing right now. But you're ignorant, so you'll stay the course which you've already begun and inevitably ruin your body. But hey, don't let me stop you, after all, what do I know? I've had more juice running through my veins than you will probably ever see in a life time.

It's because of irresponsible high-school punks like you that steroids are illegal jack*ss. I can tell you exactly what will happen, in about 3-4 years you're gonna be crying because you can't get it up, you'll be whinning about how small you are, because your body will never be able to maintain size and strength while you're not on a cycle. Your bone mass will suffer, you'll get fractures easily, your body will never produce enough testosterone on it's own to keep your mood level, so you will probably suffer from chronic depression as well. I can't really think of anything else right now off the top of my head, but there are many more things that will be wrong with you that I haven't mentioned. Just remember, anabolics are extremely powerful hormonal compounds, you cannot inject these things into your body and not expect there to be serious consequences. You'll see what I'm talking about in a few years..... You'll end up being another one of those teenage steroid horror stories that the media and medical community love to get there hands on in order to give us legitimate gear users more problems than we have already. Good luck on your trip kid....

If that doesn't make it clear to him noyhing will

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    newbie to newbie , I got one. I didn't listen to anybody. Even one of my sources before I began buying from him told me not to **** with this stuff. At first I felt the same as always but then at week three I locked myself in my house for almost three days with the phones turned off because I couldn't figure out why my head was spinning. If you think steroids are fun and that its just another drug like smokin weed you are mistaken.

Thread Information