roccoswello is offline Associate Member

2 soon 2 juice???

Alright, first Im 24 yrs old 5'9", 167 lbs., I've only been working out for about 3 months. Untill then, I've been skinny all my life and never attempted to work out. I was 145 lbs 3 months ago, honest. I moved to another state and all I do is eat and I started trying to gain weight and working out with a buddy. I also started taking protein. I am still really weak though. My workout partner (who used to work out in high school) is up to 300lb bench from 255lb after the same three months. You can laugh if you want but mine went from 95 lbs to now 135 in three months.
    Everyone tells me the same thing, that I will keep gaining and not to get discouraged. Its just hard cause now that I know all the ppl at the gym, they don't have a prob with my weakness and small stature but I do...
    I've been researching gear for the same 3 months and now have an opportunity to do my first cycle. Test only for 6-8 weeks. My partner chose not to do it, and I might not either in his situation. But I personally have been dreaming about it at night.

My question is this.... Am I too new to the game.. Is there any real reasons why I should not do this yet. If you say no I am going to deffinately do it when the time is right. But I just want to make sure I am not in the wrong because of my short time working out and my weakness....

Keep working out natural until you max out your potential. Then, and only then, think juice. No reason to rush into it. Also, 6-8 weeks is not long enough of a cycle, try 10-12.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro IMO you should work out at least a year/ fine tune your diet / read up on what to use ( here's a hint TEST ). How much are you eating ? You have to eat big to grow big. A cycle of test should last at least 10 but better 12 weeks. 400-500mg a week . you need to do more research before putting potentially life altering chemicals into your body. So in summation you are too new to the game. But stick around read up and learn from the Bros and in another 9 months or more you could be ready

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    bro just take your time. train natural until you hit that plateau. and beleive me you know when you hit it. start gettin some magazines and instead of researching gear research example diets and experiment with training programs. get a foundation that you can be proud of and then consider gear when the plateau hits.

best luck bro
    ST54

okay so 10-12 weeks of test, the ppl Im getting it from know plenty about how long and all that. I just figured that would be too long for my first one and my uncle said his first was 8 weeks. But my main question or concern is what harm would I do by running a cycle now, if any... I know you guys feel like Im trying to cheat and not have to work.. but I have steady been at the gym 4-5 times a week. Im not trying to get out of hard work. Just want to boost myself up so that Im not getting embarassed by 16 yr old kids benching 300lbs.

Bro - you weigh less than 170lbs - how much are you eating ? What is your diet like ? What is your body structure ? Have you ever lifted before this ?

Like I said in the thread I went from 145 lb to 167 lb in 3 months.Thats 22 lbs. Thats kind of a lot. For me anyway. And also like a said I've never worked out before. And right now, since Im trying to bulk up my diet is this, I eat everything I see. Except junk. I don't know why but I've never been big on junk food so I cut it out all they way about a month ago. No cookies, cake, crap period. And I don't cheat either...

I see how I will still be making gains on my own, no question. But I feel like I would obviously make bigger gains faster T or F.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    Yeah, take your time. There's no rush man, don't worry about it. It's not like you're gonna be an IFBB pro, right? Think realistic... if you want to get big for a little while to get girls, then go ahead and do it. But if you want a whole new life and totally change your body and become the biggest, toughest mother ****er in your town, then take your time. Build some quality muscle naturally. Work out a couple more years, but work out HARD. Work out so hard that you're feelin sore all week long... be an animal. Once you stop gaining for a long period of time - you reach your natural "platueu"(sp), then you can take the AS. The choice is yours. If you take AS now, then you will never reach you're full potential... IMO.

you have gained a sh*tload of weight in 12 weeks comparable to a cycle IMO - I say keep it up - by using gear now you are going to shortchange your self in the long run Bro - stay natural - use supplements - until you plateau - then hit the juice - that way you can grow to a 230 lb monster if you want - hope this helps Bro - and of course you will put on weight quicker with AAS but your tendons / joints / ligaments wont be able to take the strain - predisposing you to injuries as your lifting poundages keep going up - take it from us experienced Bros - learn from our mistakes - Peace

Superhuman is offline Banned
    yeah, injuries too. definately keep that in mind. In my second cycle, I gained so much weight, I had a chronic hamstring pull. I'm still recovering and that was like 4 months ago.

Gotcha, point taken.

Hey Power, when you say I would shortchange myself, does that mean I would not ever be able to get as big as I would If I first let myself plateau and then hit the juice.

Quote Originally Posted by roccoswello
    Gotcha, point taken.

Hey Power, when you say I would shortchange myself, does that mean I would not ever be able to get as big as I would If I first let myself plateau and then hit the juice.
    That's it my brother - be patient - it will all come to you in time with hard work / good nutrition and the properly timed and applied use of AAS - best of luck Bro - keep us posted

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    That's it my brother - be patient - it will all come to you in time with hard work / good nutrition and the properly timed and applied use of AAS - best of luck Bro - keep us posted
    Patience is key, don't jump the gun like so many of us have done

stevenb is offline Junior Member
    I second the be patient talk. You will soon hit a plateu like they said. I played football in the sec and i gained on 22lbs in 3 years playing ball without juicing. When i was done playing ball. I started a cycle because i was in the best shape of my life. I thought i was at a point i couldnt grow anymore then. I started a cycle and the first six weeks i had gained already 15 lean lbs..

BE PATIENT IT WILL PAY OFF IN THE LONG RUN.....

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    if you've only been lifting for 3 months, theres plenty of time. i know you want to quickly put on mass, i too was skinny a few years ago and all of my life. i used to be only 160 lbs, and i'm 6'2"! thats pretty **** skinny. unfortunately, i started before i could reach my natural potential. well, i'm definitely not a skinny guy anymore, thats for sure, but i wish i wouldve waited

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roccoswello
    Gotcha, point taken.

Yes. Your biggest loss will be that you won't discover how your body works--what foods and exercises make you grow, and which are worthless.

BuffGuy is offline Associate Member
    Nice gains man. Keep up the good work. You definitely on the right track. Keep training naturally and until you hit the plateau (sp), only then jump on AS.

Welcome to the wonderful world of weight-lifting.

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    these guys are all right and awesome! for real take all those posts to heart. I worked it naturally for 8 years everyday and been lifting since I was a kid so I plateu. Thats what you need to do .
    By the way the others didn't catch that you said later in the thread that "the guys you are getting it from" - sounds like you've already made up your mind?
    Test is a STRONG drug. Take drinking , smoking , and snorting , triple it and quadrupilfy it and thats how ****ed up test is gonna make you. Good luck with your decision. <eat a ton of meat - it beats powder hands down>

Thread Information