College Kid is offline New Member

Exclamation What am I injecting...is it real Winny?

Hey Guys....Im just finishing wk 3...and I have started winny 50/mg EOD in wk 3. I was just wondering if it is real...I looked at some photos and well mine is manufactured by Ilium...and all the photos up of real ones say Ilium Stanazolic...on mine it says Ilium Stanabolic...and on top it says Prescription animal remedy keep out of reach of children for animal use treatment only. Tell me what you guys think...Thanks.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I don't know if it is real or not, but what in the blue hell are you injecting stuff that you do not even know is legit?. . .

I'll bump this for you, but be smarter next time. We want you to hang around.

The guy I get it from is a big time guy around here...everybody knows him...thats why I didn't think about it...I checked the deca right when i got it to photos and it was real...and i got winny the next day and I didn't even think about checking it....but the guy has a great rep at all the gyms around here so I wasn't worried...but when I came across photos of winny, I realized that I didn't see mine in the group of photos. Peace.

mdd
    mdd is offline Junior Member
    if it is zambon.... lay it on its side and let it sit.. if it seperates, your fine

when I let it sit...it doesn't completely seperate...some however ends up on the bottom and if you flip the bottle it still sits there...you have to shake it up pretty well. Peace

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    I don't know if it is real or not, but what in the purple hell are you injecting stuff that you do not even know is legit?. . .

I'll bump this for you, but be smarter next time. We want you to hang around

just bustin your balls PPP

no but for real...not sure hopefully someone knows...
    3 weeks in though you should notice something

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Seriously, that's some crazy shit. If I suspected my gear wasn't legit I think that I would have to stop right there till I found out.

yeah I kind of deserve getting yelled at...everthing else I did so well...hell I've been researching this shit for about a year before even purchasing anything...and then it might come down to this fake bottle...hopefully not....i'm gonna try to get a picture up hopefully tonight...thanks...peace

Well, no such luck with the digital camera...but maybe this will help me find out. How bad do winny injections hurt? My deca shots of course are nothing. But I shot once in my ass...and once in one thigh and once in the other. My but hurt for like 3 days and my first thigh has no hurt for about 4 days, and my other thigh shot hurts for about 2 days now...what do you guys think? Thanks, you guys been great. Peace.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by cnyce89
    I don't know if it is real or not, but what in the purple hell are you injecting stuff that you do not even know is legit?. . .

I'll bump this for you, but be smarter next time. We want you to hang around

just bustin your balls PPP

no but for real...not sure hopefully someone knows...
    3 weeks in though you should notice something

It's on like motherfuggin donkey kong, SON!!!

I'll get you back.

cnyce89 is offline Banned

Ill be waiting!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information