BuffGuy is offline Associate Member

When is Best time to get Lipo-Surgery?

So I have a very close friend who is a qualified and excellent plastic surgeon. She will do it for me for only the cost of materials, so the price is minimal.

I have these love-handles that I really want to get rid of. No matter how hard I try, they won't go because they are fibrous. I'd also get fat removed from my lower abs.

So when is the best time to have lipo done? Because I am on a cutting cycle right now and then will take a break of 4 months and then hop on another 3 month cycle and then another 3-4 month break and then another cycle....so on and so forth.

When should I time the surgery? I feel like doing it right after this cutting cycle...but that would be bad for PCT, wouldn't it? Since it would interrupt my working out? But even if I did it when I am totally in the middle of my break period, it would still mean time away from the gym and potential loss of gains from my cycle.

Those who have experience in this matter...how much does the surgery affect your routine? How long is the recovery time and when can you hit the weights again? And most importantly, when did you time the surgery -- like in relation to when you are on AS and off.

I'd appreciate any advice.

Considering this is almost free, I can't ressist.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    dont know, but u could also try the other forum (AR spa)...

longhornDr is offline Member
    These are questions you should really be asking your surgeon. It would probably be best after a cutting cycle, because the leaner you are the better your results. They can only take out a certain volume, so the smaller your fat cells are the more they can suck out.

Well, I can't really tell my surgeon that I am on AS, since she is a close friend. Hmm....so after a cutting cycle...would that mess up my ability to retain gains from my cycle? Anyone with experience?

Thanks for your help guys.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think Doc M is a cosmetic surgeon - you could try and PM him with a link to this thread...

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffGuy
    Well, I can't really tell my surgeon that I am on AS, since she is a close friend. Hmm....so after a cutting cycle...would that mess up my ability to retain gains from my cycle? Anyone with experience?

Thanks for your help guys.
    i dont get this question. after a cutting cycle and then the surgery, would the surgery be a hinderance to possible gains from the cycle you just did or your next cycles?? is that what your asking?? i would expect you'd be at least taking anywhere from 4 to 6 wks off lifting so i guess you would lose some muscle. very serious surgery though... make some you know what your getting yourself into

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    warrior great line bro, just checked your page out very impressing. do u ship to canada?

Quote Originally Posted by floyd_turbo
    warrior great line bro, just checked your page out very impressing. do u ship to canada?
    Yeah - DHL International...
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by floyd_turbo
    i dont get this question. after a cutting cycle and then the surgery, would the surgery be a hinderance to possible gains from the cycle you just did or your next cycles?? is that what your asking?? i would expect you'd be at least taking anywhere from 4 to 6 wks off lifting so i guess you would lose some muscle. very serious surgery though... make some you know what your getting yourself into

Yeah, that's what i mean. Because after your cycle, you're supposed to work extra hard to maintain the gains you made in your cycle. That's exactly what I was asking.

So 4-6 weeks huh? That would mean a huge loss in muscle. Hmm...

Would there be anything I can that could minimize those losses? Such as GH or Clen ? I dunno...sorry for sounding stupid, trying to brain-storm here...

Rubabanman is offline Junior Member
    Why not just do it after PCT? Try and maintain whatever stats you are until the end of PCT then have it done, 4-6 weeks isn't THAT long off and you won't lose all that much with a great diet, especially if endogenous test production is at normal again...

What if I do an extra 2 weeks of Test right after my surgery....then it woudl stay in my system for 4 weeks....enough time before i hit the gym again. Test would help me maintain my gains by preserving muscle.....but i dunno, maybe it's dangerous to take Test without working out at the same time...

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

umm imo

when you're really fat ,hehe

Long&Strong is offline Associate Member
    dude, if you are planning to cycle as much as you say you are, then who cares if you lose a little muscle, you will gain it right back with the proper diet and juice. Come on man, think a little here. By the way...what does it usually cost to get Lipo?

like $6000

Long&Strong is offline Associate Member
    Fu** that...I am doing crunches!!!!

haha i am getting it for like $500

What... with a Kirby?

Sorry I had to say it...

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

how is that possible?

i have alot of experience w/ plastic surgery costs because all my friends are surgery happy and even if the doctor were to do the sugery for free.......the room costs and anastetics would run more than that.price should never be an issue when getting these procedures

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    Room cost and anaesthetics should be a little more but very minimal compared to profits. Chances are the doctor is cutting his/her pay as well as the anaesthetists pay and the nurses/helps pay. So he (the patient) is only paying for room fees and anaesthetics/utensil sterilizing. Probably somewhere below a grand or close to 500.

Yeah, I might end up paying around a grand. That was what I expected...500- 1000

Thread Information