Thread: Finaplix

Phobia is offline New Member

Question Finaplix

I was reading the you can take finaplix along with yohimburn. When taking finaplix this way will it minimize the side effects as opposed to taking it orally.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm pretty sure I know the answer but not 100%, so I will defer to the "Vets" and members with fina experience. Either way I'm moving this from the "Supps Forum " to the "Steroid Forum"

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Bump.

Macro said something about this, about people doing it with success. . .although he doesn't reccomend it. Macro? Ulter?

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    You convert the fina tablets using a conversion kit, there are several available out there. It is a fairly simple process and does not require any special equipment.

As far as running the tren , I did 13 weeks of it with no sides at all. I did take liver and kidney protectants and drank a fair amount of water.

Tren makes you lean, hard, and strong without any bloat. It is also good to use if you are not only cutting, but on a calorie restricted diet. You will still see good strength gains.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by GAINSEEKER
    Excellent biker thanks.
    I have a freind that makes the kits. Says it is painfull to inject but that means shit to me.
    What matters is does it work !!! HA!!
    I will be adding it soon !!!
    The kits I use are from A and they produce a painless injectible solution that your cattle will love.

jersey juice is offline Member
    Get a kit & convert it! I've been on fina now for 7 weeks and no sides, running 50 mg of winny with it too & an assload of test (250mg eod) but I say the best way is to inject. BTW the pain ain't shiat compared to sust, so don't even sweat that at all, 75mg=1ml ed for your cycle!

Thread Information