Justincase is offline Associate Member

4th cycle.........

This is what I am looking at doing for my fourth cycle,

Sust 250, 2cc a week for 8 weeks
    Winny, 1cc EOD for 8 weeks
    Anadrol 50, half in the morning and half in the afternoon for 42 days.
    (And yes PCT)

I have been taking T400, deca and dbol on past cycles so I am looking to change things up a bit.

I was going to do some HGH, insulin and cytomel with it but I think I would rather take a trip to Jamaica with some friends this summer......hummmmm
    If I do take the HGH it will be......This part is a big maybe!!!!

HGH, 4iu EOD for 16 weeks
    Insulin, 12iu EOD for 16 weeks
    Cytomel, every day for 8 weeks

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    need to be run longer, more like 10-12.sust should be eod.maybe get a diff test instead of sust. nolva 10mg ed during cycle...

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    So far that I see right off the bat is you need to use all these products ED not EOD like your HGH, insulin , winstrol , etc... That also included the sustanon . The mulit-esters in sustanon are terrible and believe it or not, it is supposed to be injected frequently to get the benefit of it like your supposed to. If you are interested in proper gains like you seem to be, switch to a single ester test like enanthate or cypionate and injection 500+ mg's a week that way. This will give you better benefits as well as stable plasma levels to deal with. There are to many spikes in sustanon levels doing it like you are. Take enanthate 250mg every monday and thursday=500mg every week.

Thanks, I will check with my "contact" and see about the test E. or test C
    If I were to go with the Sust 250.... would shooting 1/2 cc EOD be a better idea?
    would this keep my levels a bit more stable?????
    The winny was being used to back fill the AS spectrum that is missing in the Sust....
    so with this in mind do you think it would be okay? or should I stick myself ED?....and
    if I were going to use winny 1cc EOD would winny 1/2cc ED work well?

bump ????

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justincase
    Thanks, I will check with my "contact" and see about the test E. or test C
    If I were to go with the Sust 250.... would shooting 1/2 cc EOD be a better idea?
    would this keep my levels a bit more stable?????
    The winny was being used to back fill the AS spectrum that is missing in the Sust....
    so with this in mind do you think it would be okay? or should I stick myself ED?....and
    if I were going to use winny 1cc EOD would winny 1/2cc ED work well?
    yes if you went with sus 1/2cc eod would be more consistant but enthate
    would be better
    depends what mg/ml your winni is Iam guessing 50 so 25mg a day is not that
    much and you would be a pin cushion I would go with a better cycle

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you have to go sus and winni shot 250mg sus EOD
    and 50mg winni ED/or at least every other day and I would take it longer like this
    wk 1-12 250sus EOD
    wk 6-12 50mg winni ED
    pct...ect...and all that jazz

What are your goals?

Stats?

SO far we can't help you but this cycle seems all wrong as my good bros allready mentioned!

greets
    Kingofmasters

Listen for a sec

Insulin + HGH seems a bit overkill to me !

Why don't you do this cycle (it will only cost you a fraction of the HGH) and is a lot more convenient since its shot every 3 days...

Second off all these steroids have been proven to be synergistic with each other (in contrast to Organons invention Sustanon which in theory is synergistic but in practice the esters hinder each other due to Unstable bloodlevels)....

And most importantly this cycle will give you the most gains that are high-quality muscle and very keepable... (in contrast to DROL)
    You will turn some heads in Jamaica with this cycle! :

week 1-14 Test Enantate/Cypionate 300 mg E3D
    week 1-10 Trenbolone Enantate 250 mg E3D
    week 1-12 Boldenon 300 mg E3D
    week 9-14 Oral Winstrol 50 mg ED + Milkthistle (3 times a day)

Anti Estrogens (begin letrozole 2 weeks prior to beginning of cycle)
    Week 1-14 Letrozole (Femera) 1.25 mg ED/E3D
    (depending on if you are gyno prone or not --> if so... ED)

starting week 16
    PCT (clomid + Nolva)
    day 1: Clomid 300 mg + 30 mg Nolva
    day2-10: Clomid 100 mg + 20 mg Nolva
    Day11-20: Clomid 50 mg + 10 mg Nolva

Week 1-18

150 grams of Additional Proteinintake (alongside High protein Diet)

Do this Formula cause I read that youre under 30 in your profile(it has years of scientific research behind it!):

20% Whey Protein Isolate Ion-exchange
    10% Calcium Caseinate
    60% Milk Protein Isolate
    4% Soy Protein Isolate
    6% Glutamine Peptides
    Aminogen (+optional Vitamine mix)

Order at our good friends at: www.Trueprotein.com

And if you want to Cut as well do Clen two weeks on two weeks off with ECA on off weeks...

so:
    week 1-2,5-6,9-10,13-14,17-18 Clen @ 200 mcg ED
    week 3-4,7-8,11-12,15-16 ECA 3 times A day

Hope I helped you so far,

Greets
    Kingofmasters
    Last edited by kingofmasters; 04-12-2004 at 07:18 AM.

What has changed over the past year that has made people re-think the injecting of sust?? where is this new info at ??
    Thanks.

Quote:

Sustanon is a very popular steroid which is highly appreciated by its users since it offers several advantages when compared to other testosterone compounds. Sustanon is a mixture of four different testosterones which, based on the well-timed composition, have a synergetic effect. This special feature has two positive characteris-tics for the athlete. First, based on the special combination effect of the compounds, Sustanon, milligram for milligram, has a better effect than Testosterone enanthate , cypionate , and propionate alone. Second, the effect of the four testosterones is time-released so that Sustanon goes rapidly into the system and remains effective in the body for several weeks. Due to the propionate also included in the steroid, Sustanon is effective after one day and, based on the mixed in decanoates, remains active for 3-4 weeks. Sustanon has a distinct androgenic effect which is coupled with a strong anabolic effect. Therefore it is well suited to build up strength and mass. A rapid increase in body strength and an even increase in body weight oc-cur. Athletes who use Sustanon report a solid muscle growth since it results in less water retention and also aromatizes less than either testosterone enanthate or cypionate. Indeed many bodybuilders who use testosterone and fight against distinct water retention and an elevated estrogen level prefer Sustanon over other long-acting de-pot testosterones.

under 30????? I wish! I guess something is wrong with my profile info......I'm 38......
    Thanks,

Like I explained in theory its perfect but so is Andriol and so is Methyl-Test...

Would you rather take the word of some medical books or the experiences of our good Bros here on the Forum...

Medical Literature is far to theoritical and depends on so called High-Responders (so all side-effects must be reported --> If someone out of millions of satisfied Testosteron-users gets a third Toe due to usage, it must be reported and written in the Medical Journal no matter how rare the Side-effect, this is why medical dosages are also much less than dosages common in sports and why the Media and Word of Mouth Hypes Steroids as Devilsitems with ungoing side-effects and the misjudgement that all who (mis)use are pathetic people)...

Sustanon isn't as convenient as a Single-Estered Test

By the way why won't you take the suggestions -->

My cycle is 3cc (2 cc's if you have good gear) shot every three days

Yours is 3 cc shot every two days (and in two parts seeing one compound is waterbased and the other is oil-based)

Well a part from it tkaes you 6 weeks longer to complete my cycle and that it costs a bit more (but still farr less then HGH) it will give you so much more for your money (superquality gains which are very keepable) and less sideeffects than your cycle...

Bro you must remember that this board is for you (and for all of us) and that we have no interest in giving you bad advice!

We have to look out for each other seeing there's not much guidance for people who juice (which can cause many beginners to get serious help issues).

Hope this board lives on,

Kingofmasters

SO here's the deal

Then do this one:

70% Whey Protein Isolate Ion-exchange
    5% Calcium Caseinate
    15% Milk Protein Isolate
    4% Soy Protein Isolate
    6% Glutamine Peptides
    Aminogen (+optional Vitamine mix)

But don't forget to order at www.Trueprotein.com

These guys are awsome and have excellent prices (Proteinfactory is about 50%-90% more expensive)

greets
    Kingofmasters

everyone should ask why...... other wise you may just be passing along misinformation
    and the cycle will never end...... I really appreciate the advice! I am going to rethink this
    PS. why are you selling me on protein and stuff???

Thanks!

The Truth

Because muscles can't grow without protein and during a mid to heavy cycle suffecient protein intake is nearly impossible through food alone (so protein becomes a bottleneck)...

Second of all Studies on the Australian Armies showed that the Mainly anabolic agents like Test, Dianabol and Fina (which also is very androgenic ) showed that lack of protein during a cycle is very dangerous since the steroids are very powerful messengers so you will have to synthesize Protein NO MATTER WHAT! the first thing the body will sacrifice is the Immune System followed by the Heart!

If you didn't know why "I'm selling you on Protein" (which I find offensive since I'm helping YOU) Then I really doubt it if this is your 4th cycle...

Either you've been very lucky or...

This is your First cycle!

Kingofmasters

Its just funny......I appreciate the protien info but I have a really good diet and protien intake was not one of my questions, so to keep posting it was just a bit odd..
    (not looking to flame or fight!)
    I was just asking for info on the sust250 and cycle input....I really liked your post, and the info you gave me will help me refine my next cycle.
    Thanks

Then good luck to you bro!

Just remember that Sustanon isn't pouplar due to its good characteristics but due to its high availabilty (especially for novices who buy "gym gear")

Greets

Kingofmasters

Thread Information