BuffGuy is offline Associate Member

Do Skinny People Automatically Assume You Roid up?

I think a lot of us feel like we can't get away with denying that we are juicing, especially when we make such dramatic gains in such a short amount of time.

However...I've been thinking about it for a while now, and realized that before I ever took AS and did research on it...I never assumed anyone was roiding...even those HUGE guys...as a normal person, it just never crossed my mind that these huge guys were roiding...I just assumed it was genetics....

When I started juicing myself, then I realized how half the gym is probably roiding up.

But I think it's safe to say that the average lay-man who has never even thought of AS does not think we are roiding. Which is simply amazingly stupid. But I am sure of it. Just the other day, some guy I knew didn't believe me that this one Mr. Asia contestant is roiding. I had to argue with him...I was just gauging him...and I realized that if he doesnt assume Mr. Asia is roiding, then surely I could get away without detection.

Anyways, what you guys think? Do people always bug you about you roiding up? Or do they keep asking you how much Cell-Tech you take?

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I always thought it was easy to pick out the juicers. They just look different.

Kevan is offline Associate Member
    I think once you start using juice it is much easier to identify those who are. If you have never used then you don't have the knowledge and can only assume, but for the most part, unless you are a huge monster, I don't think people assume you are on roids.

CASHUS7 is offline Junior Member
    Iam With You Man.. I Never Belived Anyone Would Use Ass. And Now Its Like Any Swoll Cat I See Iam Looking For The Signs. You Can Usually Tell The Users Especially When They Are Wearing Body Built By Ttokkyo T Shirts. Hey Any Body Know How To Get There Hands On One Of Those?

Jhn36 is offline Associate Member
    I always just figured anybody bigger than me was jucin. LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Jhn36
    I always just figured anybody bigger than me was jucin. LMAO
    I'm even worse. Whenever I see anyone who is bigger than me, I tell my girl: "oh that guy is roiding...he's a cheater...I hate cheaters...people who roid are big cheaters...I bet his balls are super small and he can't have kids any more...what a loser"

LOL

Act of God is offline Member
    I am constantly accused, and that was when I was all natural.

I also go by the old "if he's bigger than me he's juicing" standard. Turns out it was pretty true. I just found out that literally over over 75% of my gym is on the sauce.

sonofagun is offline Associate Member
    Many people are just jealous and knock steroids because they either cant afford them or dont know the first thing about how to get them or use them.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Ignorance breeds fear Bros

Powrlftr is offline Associate Member
    The other night at the gym I saw a guy with bad acne on his shoulders ..... I'm sure he's natural tho .....

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    I never though any one juiced before I started juicing myself, once i started i realized that ALOT of people do.

newtogear is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sonofagun
    Many people are just jealous and knock steroids because they either cant afford them or dont know the first thing about how to get them or use them.
    Agreed..100% on that one. and it's funny, i haven't even started my first cycle yet (it's in the mail!), but i have already started looking at people in my gym and elsewhere, differently since i've been studying the heck out of gear. i too, never gave roids much thought, thinking it was so hard to get and so dangerous, that i'm sure most of these huge people, or incredibly cut and defined people, are just genetic freaks and doing the training/supplementation thing to perfection. heck, i even thought few people in wrestling (which i don't watch) were doing it natrual. i saw the rock on stern and he was saying that he tried it once when he played football in high school or college. hahahaha. i believed it then. give me a break. he played college football for crying out loud and is a professional wrestler, and you can just tell too. even that dude, vince mcman, who doesn't even wrestle is all juiced up. and look at guys like vin diesel and others. it's so much more apparent to me now.

but i'm going to use the protein/creatine/glutamine thing w/ heavy lifting for the laypeople myself. i just hope i don't get crazy acne like when i was a teenager. then it might be really apparant to co-workers and friends. i'll be just taking test-e, and i pray i don't get tons of acne...especially on my face!!

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    im with you,they,i mean us, just have some weird "sway" to them..

generally people that casually workout, "skinny" people and hardgainers especially, assume that anyone that is "big" takes steroids .

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    no one ever really says anything, until they find out that you do it, then good conversations ensue.

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    For me I didnt' know the difference of a natural/AS user until my friends started taking it. Then once they did, I did. As for other people..everyone says I'm big, but mostly everyone asks what I'm taking and I just say creatine. Obviously guys like all of you know better..haha

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member
    yeah, everyone makes comments even when you're not huge. A lot of people just don't realize that 4 days per week lifting heavy weights is going to make a lot of difference to your body. Now, of course, the AS helps and can be more obvious in arms and upper body. I think it's jealousy, not of the body, but of the willpower.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    If you see someone with 20+ inch arms doing skull-crushers with a 40lb BB, take it as a sign...

Latimus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffGuy
    I'm even worse. Whenever I see anyone who is bigger than me, I tell my girl: "oh that guy is roiding...he's a cheater...I hate cheaters...people who roid are big cheaters...I bet his balls are super small and he can't have kids any more...what a loser"

LOL
    Thanks bud...

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    Recently I was asked what I was taking in regards to supplements, I responded by saying,"anything I can get my hands on." and then left the room letting them figure it
    out for themselves.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I think its easier to pick out the juicers when your on, or have an education of it.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    I just joined gold's gym some 4 weeks ago, also on 4th week of cycle, before I was lifting weights on machine in my garage. I am already getting people telling me "you should be doing it naturally" and other hints. I have gained like you would expect of someone on 4th week of cycle and I think my secret is out, although I recommend - admit nothing to nobody unless you know for fact that juice too. Cops workout in gym too you know.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    I guess the fact that the minute I go into the gym I have my walkman on, and don't talk to anyone in there rules out me knowing if they think I am or not. Though my tren injects into my tri's swell them up pretty good and sometimes get red and my boss asked me why. Told him I got bit by something, conveniently though one week it's the right and the next it's the left

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up 2 thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    I guess the fact that the minute I go into the gym I have my walkman on, and don't talk to anyone in there rules out me knowing if they think I am or not. Though my tren injects into my tri's swell them up pretty good and sometimes get red and my boss asked me why. Told him I got bit by something, conveniently though one week it's the right and the next it's the left
    I love your new avatar bro

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    I went off to the Marines at 155 lbs., good build, but skinny. 4 years later I came back and I was 180 solid. Note I was still completely natural, but it didnt stop people from saying things. As if 25 lbs is a big deal or something. I could have gained 50 lbs in that time without juice if I would have slept and eaten properly. It doesnt help that I have had lots of body acne since I was 13, cant get rid of it.

I think that many people make comments not just because they are jealous, but because they are curious. They want to be big too, and want you to talk to them about it. They want a hook up.

I don't even discuss it with my friends. I admit, I still feel a little guilty, like I'm cheating or something.

trailboss is offline Junior Member
    hehe I love when that comes up..."hey man..you are using roids...your a cheater..."

I tell em that is just stuff fat, lazy out of shape people say out of jealousy....usually shuts em up...

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    "WE" Look different...... We just look different

newtogear is offline Junior Member
    a couple weeks ago, i was in the mall and i saw a gnc store. i stopped in there and was in the back looking at supplements. it was pretty busy in there. 3 guys were working in there and they all were pretty jacked up wearing tight t-shirts eventhough it was like 45-50 degrees out. they were eating a lot of pre-made meals they had prepared before work. one of the 3 was really young and very thin. he was very thin, but was pretty cut and hard looking, and vascular. i had a pretty good feeling they were jucing, b/c it just seemed obvious to me. then for a brief moment, i was the only one in there w/ them and they started talking about deca and other gear that they were on, water retention, etc... last year, i wouldn't have thought they were juicing, but now it's pretty obvious.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    If you see someone with 20+ inch arms doing skull-crushers with a 40lb BB, take it as a sign...
    i disagree.. juicers lift much more weight proportional to their size than natural users. I just look for the people who are adding weight every single week.

palequail is offline Banned
    I've had a lot of people ask me lately about what I've done to gain weight. I just joined a gym about a 6 months ago and I gained 25lbs in those last 6 months or so....so everyone is like **** you are getting bigger.....if they are cool I just admit i'm on stuff....I really don't give a ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    Thanks bud...
    lol i juice too man

haha

thats the irony behind my statement....or rather, the hypocrisy

Kelvin is offline Junior Member
    I also, in the beginning, didn't think that people were doing roids. I did my first show natural at a supposedly natural show. Although I did pretty well (2nd lightweight), it was an eye opener. I realized that there was something to be said for the people who tried to tell me about the amount of people using roids (even in "natural shows"). At first I got angry and swore that it was unfair. By profession, I am a lab tech. I started working at some of the shows doing specimen collection for the drug tests. I realized after doing 4 shows that just about everyone was using and that the contestants fell in three categories - 100% natural (never used roids period), on roids, and natural (right now). Nevertheless, I am on my first cycle. It is funny that you should write about people knowing because yesterday a co-worker came to me and said that I am looking pretty good and gaining weight. He then asked me what s--- I was on. It's only been two weeks (yes, I've been gaining a lot and loving it) and I knew that eventually I would be asked. It took me by surprise that it was so soon. He told me that he was telling other guys at the job about how good I looked and they got into a debate over the issue of whether I was taking anything. I simply told him that it would be nice to get a compliment in life without having a bunch of jealous people around to try to find something to justify or to tear you down. As far as whether I was using something or not, I said yes. I did my research and I made an informed decision. I am happy with my decision to use and therefore do not feel the need to lie. As they say, "IF IT IS NOT YOUR CUP OF TEA, YOU CAN ALWAYS HAVE COFFEE!!"

sonofagun is offline Associate Member
    Not to brag (well just a little) but I am one of the most deisel guys in my gym and I get a lot of respect(most of the time) because many men there are trying to get where I am. Its a great feeling!

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    i disagree.. juicers lift much more weight proportional to their size than natural users. I just look for the people who are adding weight every single week.
    I wouldn't know personally, but people I've spoken with that are juicing say they get twice the results using half of the weight.

Thread Information